Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miss_a Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 07:10 AM
    What does my ex want from me now.
    He dumped me almost 4 months ago and I was so hurt. I told him clearly that I was and I said that it would be really helpful to me if we didn't contact each other. Seeing as how he was the one who did the breaking up, I decided that I should be the one to break no contact when I feel I'm okay, and he agreed. I hadn't broken no contact, but a few days ago, he smsed asking me silly questions. He wanted to know something about a school I used to go to and other things, which he could've easily gotten the answer from from another source.

When he broke up with me, he made it painfully clear that we would never be a couple again. So why is he screwing with my mind?
    SDRAWKCAB-SDRAWROF Posts: 77, Reputation: 7

Oct 7, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by miss_a
    He dumped me almost 4 months ago and I was so hurt. I told him clearly that I was and I said that it would be really helpful to me if we didn't contact each other. Seeing as how he was the one who did the breaking up, I decided that I should be the one to break no contact when I feel I'm okay, and he agreed. I hadn't broken no contact, but a few days ago, he smsed asking me silly questions. He wanted to know something about a school I used to go to and other things, which he could've easily gotten the answer from from another source.

When he broke up with me, he made it painfully clear that we would never be a couple again. So why is he screwing with my mind?
    He maybe doesn't think he is screwing with your mind as you put it, perhaps he doesn't realise how hurt you were at the breakup?

Oct 7, 2007, 08:26 AM
    So he's just trying to be a friend to me now?

Oct 7, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Yeah I would think so, I mean it depends, if he's a nice guy then he probably is trying to be nice, you know like, life's too short not to be friends?

Oct 7, 2007, 08:31 AM
    I should probably talk to him about it then. Thanks for your help. =)
    meena-24 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 08:35 AM
    I would say ignore him and always show that your bz with your life I mean do thing to hurt him and make him realise that you were hurt in the beginning I thin he wants you back but I would say don't give him that chance easily
    Marcus11 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 11:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by meena-24
    i would say ignore him and always show that ur bz with ur life i mean do thing to hurt him and make him realise that u were hurt in the begining i thin he wants u back but i would say dont give him that chance easily

Do not agree.

While few, there are some incredible guys out there that do not deserve to be treated like that, if he is this guy.

Babe if you feel you can be friends with him or want to rework the relationship to maybe become something again, do it.

My ex from a while back was heart-broken when I broke up with her because of something is missing, I was not in love with her, and she was with me; was not fair to her. We are friends to this day, and she is an incredible friend at that.

Do what you feel you can do, hurting someone to hurt someone is very wrong, we have all done it, and I regret it so.
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 02:43 PM
    I think next time he seems to be asking silly questions you need to ask him why he wants to know.
    ruby07 Posts: 39, Reputation: 4

Oct 7, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Similar thing happened to me. He either misses you or feels guilty about hurting you. You can ignore him if you feel you were doing fine without him during the no contact period or you can talk to him if you are emotionally ready, meaning you are over him. It takes some time before anyone can be friends with an ex. The emotional dust has to settle first. You have a few options. Do what you feel is best for you.
    Jiser Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 281
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2007, 03:34 PM
    Don't let your ex play you. Ignore him, block his no, delte his no. no contact. It is clear you are not quite over it yet. Do nc for you until you can make some rationle choice. Your probably find you won't care.

Oct 7, 2007, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by meena-24
    i would say ignore him and always show that ur bz with ur life i mean do thing to hurt him and make him realise that u were hurt in the begining i thin he wants u back but i would say dont give him that chance easily

If you guys split up, chances are he just wants to be friends, its not a great idea launching into the hope of getting into a relationship with him again. Friendship is important. :) good luck :)

Oct 7, 2007, 08:47 PM
    I think he's feeling guilty about it. But I really don't need or want his sympathy; it just makes me feel worse. I think I'll tell him that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search