Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    white3421 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 17, 2007, 11:28 AM
    What is the likleyhood that I am pregnant.
    Okay, my periods are mostly always on time, usually lasting about 6 days. My last period, which was Jul 30, lasted for a whole 10 days... and I haven't had a period since then. I have had unprotected sex several times prior to and after my last period. I have recently taken 2 pregnancy tests, both which rendered negative results. The last one I took, 3 days ago, had very light lines, but was still negative. Is there a chance that I may still be pregnant? It is September 17 and I still have not had a period. I also have heard that if you get your period the day after you have sex, that one doesn't really count, so could I be pregnant from the time I had sex beofre my Jul 30 period?
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Sep 17, 2007, 11:34 AM
    The only way to know for sure is to get a blood test done. You need to go to the doctor because if you aren't pregnant it could be an infection.
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Sep 17, 2007, 11:46 AM
    Go to your Dr. And if you don't want to be pregnant use protection!
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 11:55 AM
    The last one I took, 3 days ago, had very light lines, but was still negative.
    Even light lines are usually a positive. How much time had passed before the light lines appeared?
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Sep 17, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by white3421
    I also have heard that if you get your period the day after you have sex, that one doesn't really count, so could I be pregnant from the time I had sex beofre my Jul 30 period??
    Who told you that lie? You can get pregnant while on your period. So I think you need to go to your local health dept if you don't have a regular doctor you see and have a blood test done. If a pregnancy test says your pregnant than you are, but a negative isn't always right. There could also be another medical reason that's stopping your period so you really need to see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Hey :) So my husband and I have been trying for a baby... I have a 5 year old daughter from a previous relationship... so I'm not new to being pregnant... but I was wondering if anyone has had these same occurrences and ended up pregnant... We have been doing temps, ovulation tests, etc. I...

Could I be pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Right well I will start from the beginning, just so you get what I am going on about. Well I had the implanon (contraceptive implant) in my arm since last January, so over a year. I got it taken out April 24th just gone. But before I had it out I had a period of nearly 3 weeks until the day before...

Am I pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

So I made a post the other day and now I need more answers. I got off b.c in jan and then in feb I had my period on the 12th then the 18th of march. In march my period lasted a lot longer than usual and I figured I will get it around the 18th if not later in April. I have had unprotected sex...

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: Hi, I am 3 days past my period. I ovulated on the 25th and 24th. I had sex on the 24 and 31. I want to be pregnant and have been off my because for two months. I took a first response test and it had one line for negative. I took the test apart to see it better. When I did this there...

View more questions Search