Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saraiscool Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 02:21 PM
    My breasts! Normal, or not normal?
    OK, so I'm 12 years old.

My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it keep growing this way, or will the left one catch up?

And when I get to the age of 17 or 18, will I have really big boobs, because I don't want big boobs :(

Is this normal?

Also, what's the right bra to wear? And what can I wear to make it look better?

PLEASE HELP!

:(
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 3, 2007, 02:24 PM
    You are normal. No two breasts are exactly the same
    PrincessOfAThousandDays Posts: 52, Reputation: 2

Sep 3, 2007, 09:42 PM
    Not only are no two breasts the same but I had the same problem, when I was 12ish ( early bloomer ) my right boob went into overdrive and I had bigger boobs than anyone in my class ( I was only a b )

I am turning 16 in a few weeks and they have evened out, not only that be they aren't that big , I am still a b-cup , sometimes a c if it's a tight bra fit.
    darwinsmomma Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 10:55 PM
    I have been there too. I still have one that is somewhat smaller than the other. You might see about getting some kind of thin liner to help with the difference? I just dealt with it by wearing baggy shirts though so I don't know what you would use to line it with.

I am 29 now, and I am a D! Who would want big ones? They are a pain in the butt! I hope you don't have to deal with that : )
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 06:14 AM
    Big boobs can be a pain physically, but the mental part does not need to happen having a good self esteem prevent the pain in the bat attitude. Enjoy what your mamma and papa gave you
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Sep 4, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by saraiscool

Also, whats the right bra to wear? And what can i wear to make it look better?
    Go to a department store/ underwear shop and you can get measured so you get a correctly fitting bra. It's the ladies jobs to know which bras are good for different ages/sizes so they should be able to point you in the right direction. Also try talking to a female relative, she will be able to help you.

Don't worry you are perfectly normal!
    503person Posts: 57, Reputation: 11

Jun 15, 2009, 08:01 PM

No woman has two breasts exactly the same size, mine vary by about 1/2 a cup size. Just make sure that you wear a really supportive one if and when they do grow more... you're future self will thank you :)
    alanad123 Posts: 102, Reputation: 5

Feb 20, 2011, 04:49 PM
    Well I'm 16 and I'm the only one in my class who is a B-cup, and I'm small for ma age so yeah, you are normal, don't worry about it your just developing early an this is quite common.
    livyloola Posts: 33, Reputation: -4

Nov 30, 2011, 06:21 AM
    I would not worry Its really normal I had that problem but they have evend out I'm 12 but Im in a D - bra x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to conceive for over a year now, but I have pcos and I am taking metformin. 4 weeks ago I took my first round of clomid, everything was going fine but on the 25th cycle day I started spotting a light to medium brown. I am now on 31st cycle day and still have faint brown when I...

Hello!Im 19 and have recently lost my virginity to a guy of the same age.However he claims that I am too big for him.How could this have happened,because I truly was a virgin, and have never cheated on him,is something like this normal?? I've heard about a vaginal prolapse,could this be it?If not...

Hello! I just found out that I am pregnant. I had blood work done twice and my hcg levels have gone up considerably. I am nervous though because I have a weird feeling below my belly... not cramps but a pressure. I am only 4 weeks along. Is this normal? I had a miscarriage in August and I am...

Is This Normal [ 2 Answers ]

]I thought I was pregnant until I received my period so I guess my question is can you have a menstrual cycle while being pregnant?

Is this normal? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, its me again. In may I posted a question asking about my symptoms, and found out I wasn't pregnant. Now here's the thing: I just found out Im 7weeks pregnant, and this time I wasn't even trying! Before I found out, I was experiencing some of the classic symptoms: lower abdomin pain,...

View more questions Search