Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jess8 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 08:44 PM
    I don't like sex cause I cant orgasm.
    Hi I'm 19 I wanted to clarify my age cause I don't want to feel like this all my life. So my boyfriend and I have been together now for a year and half. I have been having sex for about 4 years. I can't ever get into the mood to have sex at all. I absoulty hate it because when we do have sex I can't orgasm. However, I can have sex through oral almost every time. Even though I still get off with that I just can't get into the mood cause I know I will have to have sex and fake it the whole time. It doesn't feel good at all and I don't want to tell my boyfriend because he is really insecure. He is constantly in the mood and I am never. Please what do I do.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Did you know that a great percentage of women cannot have vaginal orgasms? Only clitoral orgasms.

True story.

You may be one of those women.

You and your boyfriend need to experiment with what feels good to you. Firstly, you need to find out on your own what feels good to you.

He has different equipment, so you have to be the teacher, you have to teach him what feels good to you.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 02:57 PM
    I So Agree With J_9... I 21 And Ive Been Having Sex For Four Years Also... I Haven't Had Not One Orgasm From Intercourse... But When We Use The Sex Toys That's When I Orgasm... Purchase Some Toys And Use Them To See What Happnes..
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:39 AM
    Faking it was your first mistake... when you do that it's like telling him he's doing everything right when he isn't. If you aren't honest with yourself how can you be honest with him. #2 is you have to relax, the more you stress about it the harder it will be to have. YOU have to honestly be able to think when it comes it comes... and give him subtle hints as to just how you like it. And trust me women don't all like it exactly alike.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't orgasm from sex! [ 6 Answers ]

No matter what I do or who I sleep with, I just can't orgasm from sex! I haven't had an emotional bad sexual experience and I'm comfortable with my boyfriend but it seems no matter what I do I just won't ever orgasm from sex. It is so frustrating because I have to fake it all the time. The only...

I never had an orgasm during sex... [ 13 Answers ]

I have been having sex for over three years now and I have never had an orgasm during sex... is that nornal? However I do have orgasms only when a guy goes down on me but it takes forever. I want to know if its just me and if I'm doing something wrong...

Cannot orgasm during sex & it's been 5 years. [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I've tried talking to my girlfriends about this but they just don't understand and get very judgemental. This is my story... my boyfriend and I are each other's firsts and have been dating for 5 years now. Problem is that I cannot seem to orgasm during oral sex or intercourse. I can...

I don't Orgasm [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had an orgasm, everything during sex feels the same to me. It gets good and then it stays good.. I never climax. I don't know what to do.

I cannot orgasm during sexual intercourse, and I don't know what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I have had two partners and have had sex many, many times. My boyfriend and I have tried many different things including positions and styles, and nothing works. I get aroused and excited, but nothing every happens. I have had orgasms from oral sex, and masturbation, and things like that, but never...

View more questions Search