Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snappers_angel Posts: 5, Reputation: 5

Jul 2, 2007, 09:39 AM
    Dirty talk during sex!
    I have been living with my fiancé for more than a year now and the sex is great,. but when we have sex he wants me to talk dirty to him.. but I am too embarrassed.how can I get over this? And I want him to do things to me in bed but I am embarrassed to ask him to do them to me,. is there something wrong with,. for me not to have the nerve to tell him what I want him to do to me
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2007, 09:47 AM
    You are married AND have a fiancé?
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/divorc...ut-105957.html

Jul 2, 2007, 09:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by snappers_angel
    i have been living with my fiance for more than a year now and the sex is great,..but when we have sex he wants me to talk dirty to him..but i am too embarrased.how can i get over this? And i want him to do things to me in bed but i am embarrased to ask him to do them to me,..is there something wrong with,..for me not to have the nerve to tell him what i want him to do to me
    Yes... I am married and have a fiancé I know it sounds crazy but that's the way it is... I don't know about you but I don't believe its wrong when my husband and I were not living together in the same household over 3 months!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 2, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Hello.

Start slow by using street names for what you say and take the time to say each thing your going to do to him or want him to do to you. If you can't find the words show him and in time the words will follow.

Once you can relax and make your Love Making a game you will open doors sexually that will rock your world and his. Many time role playing helps take you out of the Love Making and let you become who ever you want to be. Wear a wig and dress like a slut, let him pick you up in a bar. Take him to a motel room and act like a hooker.

Have Fun
    Dennis777

Aug 27, 2007, 09:13 PM
    Hi guys I haven't been on in a while a lot has been going on my life has been very hectic well there is no has it is hectic,. ya see my fiance' is in jail and was sentenced a year and I really miss him it is killing me being away from him like this,. I swear I feel like the world is falling down on my shoulders and there's nothing that I can do about it... will there feeling ever ease?. all I do is cry all the time at work in the shower,when I'm cooking and etc... gosh I could really use someone to talk to.. someone who would be willing to listen anyone have any advise out there... I feel as if my life is coming to an end and there is no other way for me!
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Aug 27, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Hello.

Every prison has a support group, you can not only talk to someone you can talk to others going through the same problems you are. Call the local PD or the prison public affairs office. Check out the internet for support groups and the name of the prison or jail he is in.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to talk very dirty to my man [ 13 Answers ]

Need some ideas on very dirty and naughty things to say to my man, on what I would like to do to him, where and how... im not that creative... :confused: :confused:

Sex talk [ 3 Answers ]

I need someone's help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what I would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is I can't think of anything dirty and...

Talking dirty during sex [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend would like for me to talk a little dirty to him before/during sex and on the phone... any advise on how to talk dirty to your partner , this is new for me and I am so shy

Talking Dirty?? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, this may sound retarded but yea, what do guys want to hear?  Like what can a girl say that will "turn a guy on"  ?? I don't want him to think that I'm stupid either, so can you please help me and be serious.  I looked on the internet but I really couldn't find anything to help!!

View more questions Search