Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 09:32 AM
    LOL won't hurt me Chery this ones coming out the sun roof ;)
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 09:34 AM
    CBW, you are too cute...
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by curlybenswife
    LOL wont hurt me Chery this ones coming out the sun roof ;)
    Now, that is cute... never heard of a C-section being called that before. I'm sure Jaime will enjoy telling the girls in her office about this new phrase.. Just remember not to bust them stitches laughing or lifting too much.
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 10:29 AM
    Been there got the t shirt ;) I know full well what I'm in for lol
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 11:33 AM
    Guess what, my mom told me I was a convertible conception..

Wow, and I was a sunroof birth..

Oh yeah... I top that, I was both!
    Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Tee hee Millie was born at 32 weeks to emergancy section and I don't have the patience to wait 40 hours to push this little man out so it will be a sun roof job for him as they say here I'm far to posh to push hunny ;)
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Nov 12, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I like the 'sun roof job' phrase as well. Hey, welcome back Chery! I missed your little smilies, how are you?
    Just out of curiosity, do anyone know why I keep having period-like cramps. It started over the weekend and has been getting worse since, now it just feels like I'm going to be starting my period very very soon.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 12:56 PM
    tee hee Millie was born at 32 weeks to emergancy section and i dont have the patience to wait 40 hours to push this little man out so it will be a sun roof job for him as they say here im far to posh to push hunny ;)
    You do a good job at incubation and nourishing, so we all understand you dear. Give that boy a nice rub and a tickle for me, and millie a hug!

Posh is when a woman gets another woman to do all the work and take the end-product home... so that's not you - you just know and accept your limits.

Getting off the 'pregnant' subject.. how are the kittens and Ben?

Ultra Member

Nov 12, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Kitten is good he has a death wish mind you little monkey I swear he is on a mission to kill me he keeps running under my feet lol hard as I can't see my feet anymore ;) Ben is fine were having car trouble but hopefully it should be fixed tomorrow so he can go back to work :D
    Are you OK??
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Nov 12, 2007, 08:43 PM
    Tamed, do the cramps go away when you lay down at all?

Edit:

Hi guys! How's things going?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Kitten is good he has a death wish mind you lil monkey i swear he is on a mission to kill me he keeps running under my feet lol hard as i can't see my feet anymore ;) Ben is fine were having car trouble but hopefully it should be fixed tommorow so he can go back to work :D
    Are you ok????
    Kittens and kids will be kittens and kids.

Having 'the man' around all day can be a problem because sometimes they act worse than kittens and kids.. but a good man is sometimes worth the troubles.

I hope the car gets fixed soon too. When they are broke, it's like missing an arm or leg and can make the whole family feel stressed. I don't drive anymore, and miss it, but have learned to live without because it's only me and my cat and I can call Jaime on emergencies. Once advantage to that is I can sit in the back and smooch with my grandson and he can't get away because he's belted in his seat.. ha.. ha.

We both drive his mom nuts sometimes, and I love it!
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 09:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Tamed, do the cramps go away when you lay down at all?

Edit:

Hi guys! How's things going?
    Hey, girlfriend... how have you been?
    Sure would like to see more of you in the 'garden'. I visit there most because my time is sort of limited lately.. too many other things to get done.
    Hope all is well with you and your's.

Nov 12, 2007, 09:45 PM
    Everything is going as well as can be expected... The house is coming together finally the twins are walking now. I have them, nine cats, two dogs, one tarantula and one hubby and all the warm fuzzy feelings to go along with it... then I wake up to the stress... lol. I wouldn't change it for the world...

Oh and I forgot to mention the partridge in the pear tree...

How are you doing hun?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Nov 12, 2007, 10:00 PM
    So glad that you remembered that partidge... ha ha.

What's it like chasing after two new little walkers?

Jaime has enough with just the one. He's wonderful and I am so proud. He likes going up stairs now, but still difficult getting back down. They are moving into a new house where the bedrooms are on floor two and three, so he will get a lot of practice, and so will his mom (she wanted to loose a little weight again anyway). He gave me the tour of the new place on Sunday, ran around all over and rattled off as if I knew what he was talking about, it was so funny.

Getting a CT on Wednesday to see how far the adenocarcinoma has spread and maybe I'll find out for sure how much longer I have to enjoy my grandson to the fullest. I plan to enjoy the remaining time to the fullest.

How about we email sometime.. at [email protected], if you have the time to catch up and maybe share some pictures too..

We kid and kitten lovers have to stick together..
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 02:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    Everything is going as well as can be expected... The house is coming together finally the twins are walking now. I have them, nine cats, two dogs, one tarantula and one hubby and all the warm fuzzy feelings to go along with it.... then I wake up to the stress....lol. I wouldn't change it for the world...

Oh and I forgot to mention the partridge in the pear tree...

How are you doing hun?
    Tell you what ;ady you have had a few asking about you, good to know your OK and to hear your smiley writing ;) take care hunny xxxx don't over do it and we miss you xx

Nov 13, 2007, 01:51 PM
    Wow... and here I didn't think anyone missed me... lol... I was wrong I guess... I'm trying to get on as much a possible... lol... it's not much at the moment I'm afraid. Well kids are up so I better get off here and see to them so I can chase them around and finally loose some baby weight... lol... nice to know I'm missed
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 02:03 PM
    OH my my my guys, morning, noon, and night sickness has gotten the best of me... any tips? What do you guys think about Preggie Pops?
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 03:10 PM
    Its trial and error Rank I'm afraid if you find something that works stick to it I never suffered so I can't really help.
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Nov 13, 2007, 03:53 PM
    Hey Myth, good to see you back you have been missed. Rank, sorry about the morning sickness but I don't know much about the pregnant pops. Nothing really worked for me when I had mine so I can't suggest much either except to try to eat before you get out of bed (if possible) so that you don't get too hungry and not to eat too much. Plenty of fluids so that you don't get dehydrated, can't really think of much else at the moment hope that helps.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Nov 13, 2007, 06:50 PM
    lol... rank - I know it sounds gross... but Find the food that taste the best coming back up (arby's)... LOL... and stay away from citrusy things until its passed, if you value your esophagus (sp?)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roll-up Cigarettes [ 9 Answers ]

I have been smoking roll-ups for about three years now. I find that I don't have any breathing problems or heart problems so I was wondering if manufactured cigarettes have something in them that make you ill, compared to roll-ups which are just tobacco and paper.

How do you roll your hips [ 3 Answers ]

All my friends dance at all the school dances. I don't because I can't really get into it. I just want to know a few moves so I don't look like an idiot just standing there. They all know how to roll their hips and that's mostly what they do. I want to know How do you roll your hips?

Shake rattle and roll [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 yr old zu is terrified of storms , and this is storm season in my area, he keeps me up all night long just shivering and puffing because he is so scared, it's the thunder that really scares him.. help... :rolleyes:

Roll my 401k [ 1 Answers ]

I will retire in 2 months I want to roll my 401k over into the best instrument for monthly income to supplement my pension & social security how should I proceed

Roll Top Desk [ 2 Answers ]

How does one unlock the drawers? The rolltop lock does not function and the drawers on the left are open. The locking mechanisms are spring loaded hooks that hook over the back of the drawers when they are closed. How do I get the right drawers open?

View more questions Search