Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 02:45 PM
    I don't feel sexy or turned on,y is it so?
    I am in a major crisis as I don't feel turned on or feel like "I should have sex"when I see my boy friend.My boyfreidn claims that I am abnormal compared to other girls.

First of all I feel sex before marriage is a sin may be that is one of the reason... BUT MY BOYFRIEND IS TRUTHFUL and I love him a lot... Also now that I have lost my Virginity I do not regret and I am fine with it.But I do not know why I am not interested in sex... si there any food or tablets to get a little bit sexy? Pleassssssssse help...
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I think "sexy" is a state of mind. Is there any other behavior going on with you and your boyfriend that would make you not want to have sex?
    acheybreakyheart Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Nope nuthin like that I guess.. Initially I did not want to have sex and he forced me... But now I am fine (again as its all over and no point in cribbing).Even if not when compared to other girls I would never feel horny or felt like mastrubating when I was in my teens,but have heard my friends doing this. Is there any problem with me... I wonder.

I used to do a lot of Yoga and meditation when I was young... could this be a reason as I recently read that yoga can control your sexual desires... Is it true?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jun 13, 2007, 04:43 PM
    When it comes to yoga - I don't know. But, I guess if you think about it - yoga takes a lot of control over your body. You get more in tune with yourself - so that could be true.

If he forced you the first time - you may not feel secure with him. Even if it is sub-concious. And being compared to other girls isn't helpful either.

You are the way you are. You may just have a low sex drive. Or you may not have found the right partner.

There are supplements that you could get at your local vitamin store that is supposed to help the female libido. I've tried those and they did work for me.
    michealb Posts: 484, Reputation: 129

Jun 13, 2007, 05:26 PM
    If feel your boyfriend forced you to have sex, you may never be comfortable enough to enjoy being with him. Even if you don't realize that you feel that way. Of course if every time you have sex you feel that you are committing a sin against your god. I can see also how that would be enough pressure for you not to relax enough to enjoy it also.
    As far things that will increase your sex drive. The only thing medically that I know of is a testosterone cream that your doctor can prescribe. They only prescribe that if your testosterone levels are low, probably not your problem but you might want to have that checked just in case.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2007, 04:44 AM
    Being "turned on" is a state of mind... You still have some sexual repressions based on your belief the sex before marriage is a sin. Find out how to get over that and likely your problem will go away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

Don't want to feel like this [ 7 Answers ]

I'm just not even sure what to do anymore Right now I pretty much hate life I'm beginning to think that I'm not even supposed to be happy I just keep getting hurt I feel like I'm just not worth anymore And I feel so alone I just don't know what to do anymore Please help me what can I do...

I feel like I have lost her for good, I don't know what to do [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry about the length, a lot has happened, thank you so much, this is really driving me crazy. I'm a bad speller and appoligise for that I am in my freshman year of college, and went into this year with a girlfriend who I had been with for over 2 and a half years. We had a great time in...

I don't feel anything! [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I've been having sex for 2 years now, its been with 5 different guys, they all had big penises, they all got me wet and turned me on, but the problem is that once they put the penis inside Of me I don't feel pleasure, What the hell does that mean?? I concentrate! I do different positions....

Don't know what to do... or feel [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow...

View more questions Search