Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxxim Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2007, 08:39 PM
    My dog is sick
    Dear sir... I m not sure wats happening gto my dog but is sick. He doesn't drink water and vomits what ever he eats
    Kayseecharters16 Posts: 10, Reputation: 5

Jun 12, 2007, 08:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by maxxim
    dear sir...i m not sure wats happenin gto my dog but is sick. he doesnt drink water n vomits what ever he eats
    If I was you darl I would be taking your sick doggy to VET as there more into that short of stuff I hope everythink is OK and please let me know what happens with that poor dog take care of yourself and get back to me but I would say don't risk it just take him or her to the Vet
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Jun 12, 2007, 08:56 PM
    Somebody here recently suggested people already know they could take the dog to the vet, and are looking for other answers. I think they were right. Unfortunately, it is almost impossible for us to do much else. Such answers seldom exist. I can almost count on my thumbs the cases where I would suggest a treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Maltese dog sick [ 7 Answers ]

I have a maltese dog about 1 year and 6 months old. She has been vomiting, clear white foamy-ness and her poop is kind of "Snotty" looking, she refuses to go outside and she has been mopey and not really wanting to play lately. I have taken her to the vet, and the vet said that she probably just...

My dog is sick ,any ideas? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi….I’m new here I just stumbled upon this site searching Yahoo for answers... Last week (fri/sat) my 8yr old American Staffordshire started having runny, slimy stools. Then 2days later he started puking. The 1st time it was chunky & contained everything he had eaten! Then it skipped a day, he...

My dog is very sick [ 2 Answers ]

My dog is very sick, she's 13 years old which I know is old for a dog but she was fine yesterday as she spent the day playing with a 2 yr old labrador which she has done everyday since we got the labrador 20 months ago,but last night it seemed that she got very tired, her heart began to race and...

My dog is sick! [ 5 Answers ]

Hey my dog won't eat he has blissters on his mouth he is running a temp and has a swollen gland and I need 2 noe what it is fast so please help!! :eek:

Sick daschund dog please help [ 14 Answers ]

We recently took in a stray daschund about 8 weeks ago. He is the best dog I have ever known. He is already a couple of years old, because he was already fixed when we found him and VERY housebroken, also extremely smart. The past 4-5 days, her started puking, has not eaten since. At first he...

View more questions Search