Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 7, 2008, 07:27 PM
    Foundation for Dry Skin
    Anyone have any suggestions for good foundation for someone with really dry skin? I have dry skin on my chin and nose and whatever I use usually makes my skin flaky and gross looking.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Mar 8, 2008, 07:27 AM
    If you have dry skin, you need use a foundation that has moisturizing benefits. Opt for an oil-based foundation or a tinted moisturizer to help smooth and soften your skin's texture. You can also use a creamy foundations since it has moisturizing properties. Avoid using matte powders because it will make your skin drier. Choose a loose powder for a natural finish.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Mar 8, 2008, 09:22 AM
    Wouldn't an oil based foundation make my skin oily? I like the tinted moisterizer idea though, I'll look into that one. And I don't wear powder. Thanks for the advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dry skin [ 3 Answers ]

Can vaseline help your face get soft and smooth?

Skin too dry [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My face gets too dry and flaky especially around the eyebrow area, I used all types of scrub but still the problem persists.I use nivea cream whilst going out. Although its not persistent, I have no idea why the problem occurs. Thanks

Dry Skin! [ 5 Answers ]

My skin is SO dry. I can put moisturizer and moisturizer and it will never be moisturized, it always is very dry and flaky. Plus, I have a pale and uneven complexion so I like to wear foundation to even it out. I can never find a good foundation that will work well with my dry skin. It always...

Skin-Matching Foundation [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of weeks ago I saw a commercial advertisement on TV about a new foundation that changes to the color of your skin once you put it on. Unfortunately I do not remember the brand and I cannot find it anywhere! Does anyone happen to know what I'm talking about? Thanks!!

View more questions Search