Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shrekkery Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2007, 06:04 AM
    I'm 21 and my wife don't what sex anymore
    Hi. The first 4 month of my relationship was great we had sex 4 to 5 times a night then she got pregnant and we did it 1 time a day then it was 1 time a week then 1 time month 4 16 months after my son was born it was 1 every 2 weeks and then it was 3 times a week after she whated to have more kids now it back 2 1 time a month. What can I do 2 have sex like we did at the start after she has this kid?
    kaitlinandreg07 Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Apr 25, 2007, 06:11 AM
    I am a mother and a young one at that although what you have to understand is that she just went through a hell of a lot and I was exactly the same during and after I was pregnant I didn't want any thing to do with sex or men! And you arnt alone my fiancé was in a bigger prediciment than you we did it like 1 a month! Now everything has changed and because he has backed off and won't ask for it any more I have become more attracted to him and I'm like a wild tiger. Don't stess it will get better and it will all change. This is what kids do to you, change!! Buy her flowers when you get paid a card to say you love her a kiss when she least expects it just make sure you don't come on too strong, let her make the move! Good luck!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 25, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Would like to hear more about if she is working and caring for a child, Are you helping take care of the baby, getting up in the middle of the night,

Also there is a lot ( a whole lot) more to a relationship than just sex, and she may well want to feel more of a emotional caring relstionship

And if you are expecting to have sex 4 or 5 times anight every night, being the parents of 2 kids ( one a baby) forget it, the few times a week may be realistic but most parents caring for a baby look seroiusly for sleep not sex.
    robertsqueen Posts: 376, Reputation: 43

Apr 25, 2007, 09:06 AM
    After I had my baby I didn't want sex. I am still not that into sex. Is she on birth control?
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Back to what it was might not happen.

How long has it been since she had "this kid"?

Stress and being tired can kill libido.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He doesn't talk to me anymore and I don't know why [ 3 Answers ]

So there's this guy. I just don't know anymore. He has told my close friends he likes me and he's told me the same thing. And he knows I like him. We used to talke everyday and just lately he doesn't talk to me unless I say something first. Does he want to even talk to me? Okay so he does...

My boyfriend never wants to have sex anymore... [ 17 Answers ]

Hi... New poster but serious question. Well.. yeah, anyway. My boyfriend and I were in a long distance relationship for a few years. Whenever we met up with each other, we never stopped having sex. We did it all the time. Whenever I didn't feel like it, he would try and persuade me by saying...

I don't think I love my boyfriend anymore! [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years on and off and I thought that I really and truly loved him but now Im not so sure. I mean after we broke up the last time my feelings for him kind of left. I don't want to break up with him but I don't know if I could ever love him again. I don't...

Don't know who I am anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I recently went through a pretty messy breakup, firstly I'm 17 and just finished year 12 and am in the transition into workig life and university and this breakup has really messed with my head of a lot of things. One thing I've found is that I really can't let go, at first I thought it was because...

I don't know what to do anymore [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know what to do anymore. I just feel so boggled in my head. Lately everyday I want to cry or just be by myself. I think about death all the time. I am completely stressed about bills and how to pay them. About school. I feel like Im the dumbest person I class. I don't even know how Im...

View more questions Search