Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oshyn01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2010, 04:30 AM
    What's wrong with me ? What's up with my extreme emotions?
    Hi I just turned 22 and my the world seems totally different from what it used to be. I find myself having "attacks" that are followed by an action my attack can go one of two ways I sometimes get very sad and feel as if no one listens and I start to cry. I usually hold back tears until I am by myself I feel ashamed to cry in front of people so I hold it in until the "appropriate" time. This happens a lot when family church members or superiors on the job belittled me or don't listen when I'm trying to tell them I'm uncomfortable. The other outcome is rage I get mad and verbally lash out at people sometimes I do it and not realize it until its brought to my attention. Depending on who the person is I will apologize. If I find myself to keep lashing out I dismiss myself and disappear somewhere by myself. This usually happens when someone has upset me. I have recently gone through relationships where people don't take my feelings into consideration and they do what the want when ever they want I think years of letting people walk all over me has built up and I'm and exploding but I'm not a doctor should I bring this to my doctors attention? Am I having panic attacks? Am I depressed? What's wrong with me I wold love to go back to the happy person I once was how can I do that?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2010, 04:37 AM

If your feelings seem out of control or overwhelming the first stop is your doctor to rule out anything physically wrong.

You may benefit from some councilling to help you sort through your intense feelings and hopefully leave you feeling more in control.

My advice would be start with your doctor and take it from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with her? [ 6 Answers ]

A friend of mine had a misscarge a couple of days ago but she is still getting pains in her tummy is that normal and she still has all the symptoms of being pregnant is it normal She has been to the hospital and they said she has lost the baby and the symptoms will go away in a couple of days but...

I can't do my hw what's wrong with me? [ 18 Answers ]

No matter how hard I try I can't get myself to do homework I tell myself to do it I don't. If I can get myself to do it it hurts my head. But Im not known to have a problem and I can do class work no problem. And Im in 4 advance classes. Im going into 8th grade and want to figure this out before...

What's wrong [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 16 yr old male well under the head of my penis there is a bump but it has been there for years and I tried popping it and white stuff came out and when I pop it now white stuff still comes out but since I have gotten older it has got bigger well I just wanted to know does that mean anything...

View more questions Search