Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kids91127 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2012, 05:50 AM
    My dog is retching, and white liquid is coming up.
    My dog is reaching to be sick, white liquid is coming up.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2012, 01:41 PM
    What kind of white liquid? Foamy white liquid? Stringy? Spagetti- like? Chalky-like? Does it stink?

Its never good when a dog continues to throw up. To avoid dehydration, go to the vet. I wouldn't suggest any fluid replacement just in case there is an obstruction in the stomache/intestine.

Call your vet.. It'll be your best bet
    Juliet65 Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jan 14, 2012, 05:09 PM
    Do not let him drink wather. Cook 1 cup of white rice in 7 or 9 cup of wather when the rice is cook gave hin the wather it will help his stomach.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2012, 05:14 PM
    If the dog is continuing to throw up, there is no point in giving food.. In fact.. because the dog is so sick, it'd be wrong to feed or water it (if it'll even eat) just in case there is something going on... The OP needs to go to the vet
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jan 16, 2012, 06:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Juliet65 View Post
    Do not let him drink wather. cook 1 cup of white rice in 7 or 9 cup of wather when the rice is cook gave hin the wather it will help his stomach.

You should never feed a dog who is continuously throwing up, in fact the rule of thumb is to wait 12 hours, and it's VERY important to give a sick dog water as dehydration can be just as deadly. SO yes offer room temperature water. You can try a bland diet, but it is important to not force feed and only offer small amounts through out the day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Liquid coming out of nipples [ 18 Answers ]

The other day during sex my boyfriend was sucking on my breasts really hard. The next morning before I jumped into the shower I noticed I had some milky liquid coming out of my nipples.. what could this mean? I'm not pregnant

What is the white liquid coming out of my girlfriend vagina during taking because pills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm jann. I'm concerned about the liquid coming out of my gf's vagina during taking because pills, what is that? She taken her pill the next day ater we had unprotected sex, and in everyday she discover that thing in her underwear!. ***, anybody could help me with this?

Black Liquid Coming Out of Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Woke up this morning and noticed black, watery liquid coming out of the thermostat and dripping down the wall. Took the cover off and noted that the liquied is coming out of the shared, wire sheath (that all the wires are in as it goes back into the wall). The heating continues to work just fine...

View more questions Search