Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samiemarie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2011, 05:23 PM
    I have red-ish brown liquid coming out of my belly button, and its sore
    I've tried ice-hott and using a towel to clean up the liquid
    EllieD89 Posts: 16, Reputation: 3

Oct 21, 2011, 12:57 AM
    Sounds like you may have some kind of infection. Id go see a doctor.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 14, 2011, 09:41 PM
    Removed my comment as the person I was commenting on doesn't seem to have their answer here anymore... makes my original comment look somewhat silly. :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch [ 2 Answers ]

My dad has a red tender sore on the top outter skin of his ear it is very sore to the touch It leaks puss like yellow fluid all day. When he touches it, it hurts for minutes after He is in the sun a lot so he thinks it might be cancer. Would cancer have these symptoms also What do you...

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

Red bumps on stomoch below belly button? [ 3 Answers ]

HI, my partner has all these bumps on his stomoch just below his belly button there a quite a few and there red sometimes they get itchy he says and there red some more red than others... thanks for your help!!

Brow-ish puss from Belly button... [ 1 Answers ]

I sometimes find this brown-ish puss around and inside my belly button , doesn't happen everyday but I sometimes find it when I'm getting dressed in the morning. My belly button is not peirced and it doesn't really hurt... this pus also has a terrible smell so id be more than happy to get rid of...

View more questions Search