Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Pretty much, the sites were kind of slow...

I have been taking phone calls and trying to email some business letters. Tomorrow I have another 5 hour meeting with those idiots... Then 3 more next week...
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Urgh... that stinks. I'm still recovering from my afternoon-o'-meetings yesterday... it was intense! But yet, strangely fun. Weird. I know. :)
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by HistorianChick
    Urgh... that stinks. I'm still recovering from my afternoon-o'-meetings yesterday... it was intense! But yet, strangely fun. Weird. I know. :)
    I do not mind productive 2-3 hours meetings... but the type when you have to say things like; "Sssssh the adults are talking now..." Or, constantly have to keep wiping "stupid" off the foreheads... gets very frustrating. Then stretch it to 5 hours...

Who would talk in a meeting like this... "welllllllllllll duh, I don't really know (right) and just out of curiosity.........can you repeat that?" Only my partners' son... f-in idiot...
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:19 PM
    Wow... you're right, that sounds brutally painful...

This has actually been a long afternoon... but I have tomorrow off... may hit da beach... :D
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Stringer
    Pretty much, the sites were kinda slow......

I have been taking phone calls and trying to email some business letters. tomorrow I have another 5 hour meeting with those idiots....Then 3 more next week....
    What happened to having a job that you love? Stringer... HI!
    Joe, hey you... long time
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by startover22
    What happened to having a job that you love? Stringer......HI!
    Joe, hey you...long time
    Yep, thanks for calling me on that... just going through some tough times and dealing with orangutans. This too shall pass or they will...
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 01:40 PM
    wow.... you're right, that sounds brutally painful...

This has actually been a long afternoon... but I have tomorrow off.... may hit da beach... :D
    Nice, new to the Tampa Bay Beach and getting Friday off to enjoy a long weekend there...
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:41 PM
    :) Actually... I lived in Clearwater for two years prior to the move to Nashville... I'm just getting re-acquainted with Tampa Bay :) It missed me... or, I missed it, either way!
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 01:46 PM
    :) Actually.... I lived in Clearwater for two years prior to the move to Nashville... I'm just getting re-acquainted with Tampa Bay :) It missed me... or, I missed it, either way!
    I have been to Tampa a couple times in the past, I may have told you this before.. (sorry if I did). I stayed at Innisbrook a few miles out side of Tampa. Extraordinary beautiful and so were the crocks on the golf course...
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:47 PM
    :) I drive by Innisbrook every day on my way to work these days! Its gorgeous! My grandparents have a house in Port Richey - its quite the trek to work, but come next week I'll have an apt 2.5 miles from campus! :) YAY!
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 01:50 PM
    :) I drive by Innisbrook every day on my way to work these days! Its gorgeous! My grandparents have a house in Port Richey - its quite the trek to work, but come next week I'll have an apt 2.5 miles from campus! :) YAY!

You know how Fl is HC, like anywhere it has its' ups and downs... but it is beautiful and even more so in the winter when you know how we are freezing our &%%@#!$#@'s off up here...

I have a 3,000 sq ft condo in Naples Fl, although I don't seem to get there much, maybe more this winter.
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 01:53 PM
    Wow... sounds awesome! 3,000 sq/ft. Wow. I wish! Lol :)

Yes, I love FL winters :)
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Wow... sounds awesome! 3,000 sq/ft. Wow. I wish! lol :)

Yes, I love FL winters :)
    Thank you HC, lately I feel like I earned every penny of it... well, we all have bad days/weeks or what ever-right?
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Right! Like you said before... "this too shall pass."
    Business Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 02:51 PM
    Right! Like you said before... "this too shall pass."
    Thanks... yes I remember... :)
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 02:55 PM
    Fl IS like hc... warm... cuddly... and on really good days, she'll start...

... wait. What?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 03:01 PM
    What are you kids up to? A friend stopped by, dropped off her dog, now I have three, at least for the next two weeks I do. He's already peed on my curtain, this isn't going to be easy. I have a feeling that by the end of two weeks, he'll be a different dog, my dogs will train this little monkey. :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 03:06 PM
    Hee hee.

I just got back from studying. I'm going to make myself some dinner... sit around for a bit, then head back out.

Oh, fyi, now I'm in the middle of a lawsuit. Huzzah!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 10, 2008, 03:07 PM
    A lawsuit Sneezy? I hope it's not you being sued. :(
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2008, 03:08 PM
    Nope. I have the opportunity to destroy someone's life.. . and I'm doing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search