Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 07:41 AM
    Moring Starty! So you've seen our new member of the bunny binky room huh? Thanks for the hug... though they seem cold to me...

Quote Originally Posted by stringer
    STARDUCK, STARDUCK..........STARDUCK!!! Listen to me sweety, Listen...quiet down....quiet down hon.....there, there.........ssssssssssssssh, yes....now, now........sssssssssssh...just lie down here relax, relax....yes put your head on this bunch of floating carrots in the warm cozy water........that's right. Now, tell me, don't we really know how to take care of you? I mean really duck....I MEAN Starduck.......Look you have "duck dumps" I can turn up the temperature of the water...yep real easy and just for you, cause WE LOVE YA...yep, yes ma'am. Here....let me reach over here and I will just turn this knob....................there. Now settle down hon.......the bubbles are good..................remember?
    I'm ready for the meal. Just need the cooking time. Tell me when you're ready and I'll start the cooking, oki?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 07:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown008
    Moring Starty! So you've seen our new member of the bunny binky room huh? Thanks for the hug... though they seem cold to me...

I'm ready for the meal. Just need the cooking time. Tell me when you're ready and i'll start the cooking, oki?

Ssssssssssssh Uny... NO No Starduck lie back down, Sssssssssshhhhhh close your eyes now, here let Uny give you a rub down you will feel better... there, how is that? Good huh, I know... relax now... (Uny use butter... ):eek:
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Ok, you... hahaha. Make me crazy! Need to go dinner. Bye. I'll bee here morrow. Bye all, gnite and good day!
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 07:58 AM
    Night Unky :)
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 08:36 AM
    Hey there MG! I got to tell you, if you want to be entertained, given emotional support when you are down, need to laugh, want to punch someone's lights out, need to escape from reality a few minutes into the Twilight Zone or Fantasy World, need hugs, want to share stories and do all of this with warm caring people... GUESS WHAT?? You came to the right place! Glad to know you! Look forward to reading more posts from you!
    Rebby Girl
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 08:49 AM
    All right smurfs!

I'm out for lunch. Be back in a few.
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Uh, I'll be around for a little while longer.

all right smurfs!
    Smurfs? Where d'you see smurfs!
    Uber Member

Jul 16, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Ssssssssssssh Uny... NO No Starduck lie back down, Sssssssssshhhhhh close your eyes now, here let Uny give you a rub down you will feel better... there, how is that? Good huh, I know... relax now... (Uny use butter... )
    ::whispers:: i don't have butter in my recipe... but can add if ya want. Ok, 2mrow then, at 05.00am Canadian time. ::whispers::

Ok, my time's up now. Bye and gnite and gday everybody!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 16, 2008, 09:38 AM
    ::lifts lid::... ::coast is clear::... ::solid getaway!! :: ::tiptoe::... ::waddle, waddle::... ::whewwwww! ::... ::a clean break::
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 09:49 AM
    Hey Starby... how you doing today?
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 16, 2008, 10:01 AM
    Hey Chicky! Not feeling so well really. I need to get to my Dr.s appt this afternoon, but I just feel so damn dizzy still. I really shouldn't be sitting on the computer either. It's giving me a headache. Uurrrgghhhh!. Whaargarbl! How are you doing?
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Me? Umm... good. I'm good :)

Just finished up lunch and wondering when I should go to Starbucks... I need a caffeine shot... :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:15 AM
    Starbs, you got any supplements? Up your B6/B12 intake, iron intake, and folic acid intake... should give you a nice "upper" for an hour or two.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 16, 2008, 10:18 AM
    We had a horrible storm here lastnite, and now there are city trucks cleaning up my street, and the noises fromt eh trucks are echoing in my head!

I couldn't believe when I read your story about the gas station! WOW! That must have been something to see! Scary stuff!

The storm here wiped out an entire town lastnite, and took roofs off a school and community center, and destroyed mobile homes, in a town where I used to live, about 15 minutes from me now. I still haven't heard from my parents, because the phone lines are still down, but I assume I would've heard something by now if something bad happened to them. I don't get the local news, unless I'm in my van and have the radio on, so I really don't know what has all happened yet. I guess that's the bad thing about satellite TV and radio. No local news. Crazy weather!

Anyway, I should go. Have a good one, and will catch up with you later! I'll give you a call sometime Chicky, when I can actually hear what the person on the other end is saying! ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:19 AM
    :) I know what you mean... the whole "hearing you" thing... Doesn't Dr. Dreamy McSneeze sound like a dreamboat? ;)

Call anytime! Hope your family is OK
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jul 16, 2008, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ISneezeFunny
    starbs, you got any supplements? up your B6/B12 intake, iron intake, and folic acid intake...should give you a nice "upper" for an hour or two.
    I do, I do! I'll take a B12 and an iron pill right now... and the rest of my vitamins! Thanks for reminding me! :D

I tried to read your card Sneeze, but puter froze when I tried to view it, so I will try again a bit later!. THANKYOU!! :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:22 AM
    Hi starbs.

Bye starbs!
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Well. I have about 30 minutes to do... nothing. It's my one-hour lunch break... but I hobgobbled my chicken salad sandwich in about 5 min.

... mmm... let's see...

I'm currently in sbucks...

I spy with my shiny brown eyes...

Something white
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Ooo... Ooo... are you playing Tooth Fairy again?
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 16, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck8
    We had a horrible storm here lastnite, and now there are city trucks cleaning up my street, and the noises fromt eh trucks are echoing in my head!!

I couldn't believe when I read your story about the gas station!! WOW!! That must have been something to see!! Scary stuff!!

The storm here wiped out an entire town lastnite, and took roofs off of a school and community center, and destroyed mobile homes, in a town where I used to live, about 15 mins from me now. I still haven't heard from my parents, because the phone lines are still down, but I assume I would've heard something by now if something bad happened to them. I don't get the local news, unless I'm in my van and have the radio on, so I really don't know what has all happened yet. I guess that's the bad thing about sattelite tv and radio. No local news. Crazy weather!!

Anyway, I should go. Have a good one, and will catch up with you later! I'll give you a call sometime Chicky, when I can actually hear what the person on the other end is saying! ;)
    CRAZY weather this year! Hope your parents are okay. Keep us posted. Be careful of downed power lines if you get out and about. :eek:

Drink lots of water. Dehydration causes dizziness and with the stress you have been under, you may be forgetting to drink water... it also causes headaches! Feel better soon!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My daughter wants a bunny [ 9 Answers ]

I am trying to do some research on bunnies. Any help would be great. My daughter is 10 and would be the main care giver for a bunny. What types of things to they play with how often does the cage or surroundings need to be cleaned. How big of a cage or area do we need? Are there any specific types...

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

Bunny Bites [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new bunny for my birthday, and it is what I always wanted.:D But now I have my bunny and it is mean, it bites and it isn't fixed so it sprays. :( I am afraid that my bunny doesn't like me, because it bites me every chance it gets and every time I get near its cage it runs or hides. Does...

Bunny won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled...

View more questions Search