Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetie97 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 10, 2011, 11:21 AM
    Hiya! Well I lost my virginity around 3 monthes ago, and yes, it was increbibly painful! But he was so supportive and I'm so happy to have chared that with him, been together 9 monthes before we did it. It was the best thing to share! Since then we have had sex a lot, and I know it's amazing for him, but a lot of the time I do pretend to have a big O... lol. But it's so annoying because I want to enjoy it as much as he does, so I'm also questioning when it will start to feel great like it does with him :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I feel [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm need some advice. I'm 21 and I love this girl I meet back in school, we dated for a year, but we went through a lot, that married people got through over there whole married life. We had problems like most people, but she made it seem like everything wrong was my fault. So if we did break up...

Often feel ill [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Five weeks a go I left a very stressful job where I was working 70 hours a week and ever since I keep feeling unwell. I don't know if the two are related. I feel ill for a week or so, then OK for a few days, then ill again. When feeling unwell, the symptoms are mild but noticeable. I feel...

Don't know what to do... or feel [ 3 Answers ]

OK, I been talking to this girl for a long time like 6-7 months, and she wants to be bf/gf. I don't have a problems with that but I like doing what I;m doing now... we chill, hang out, and we are even having sex, but what is getting me is that she wants to be bf/gf. I told her I rather take it slow...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

Should I tell her how I feel? [ 4 Answers ]

I wrote on here a while ago because my girlfriend broke up with me and now I'm getting better at moving on but I still feel like she is the girl, whenever I feel like I should pull away and totally forget about her I think about how she is perfect for me and it seems like she still likes me. I...

View more questions Search