Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    klynntuck Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jul 23, 2009, 10:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Well factor into the equation an escalation of feeling and love for you.

When you love someone, it is hurtful to watch them or know that they desire anyone other then yourself.

While he may have been ok with it while you were dating, his increase of feelings means he wants a faithful relationship with you.
    Thanks for your input. Very helpful in how I look at it now.
    Open Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2010, 08:11 PM
    If being with other women is important to you and he isn't okay with an open relationship I'm not sure he's the guy for you. You have to know what you're willing to give up when you're with someone. Is women one of them? You can also explain to him that having sex with other women in no way decreases your love for him, it may in fact make your sex life with him better because you are happier. If you make it known that you won't love him any less by being with someone else it might help him, or give him a little extra special sex on top of the regular stuff.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 08:16 PM

Open, this is a really old thread and the OP hasn't been back since July.

Please don't post on old threads, it bumps them to the top of the list and really, they don't need to be bumped unless the OP has something more to add.

Thanks.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2010, 08:25 PM

Closed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

14 month old doesn't sleep [ 6 Answers ]

please can someone help as I am now thredders with the situation my 14 month old daughter just won't sleep without me she was sick a few weeks ago with 4 teeth coming in diorriah and the cold as a result I stayed in her room so when she woke with high temperature I was there asap to cuddle and...

Husband wants me to sleep with other women. [ 20 Answers ]

About a year ago I acted out one of my husbands fantasies of me being with a girl but he initiated the whole thing. I didn't think he would want me to do it again. However, now he is wanting me to and when I tell him I'm not ready to again or that I don't want to right now he gets really angry and...

Daughter is two and doesn't sleep through the night? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter is two years old and wakes up at night every 30 minutes to an hour. I don't know what is wrong every time she wakes up she screams as if she were dying or something. What should I do? What's wrong with her? It is really scaring me cause it has been going on for a month now and it...

View more questions Search