Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2007, 04:12 AM
    Need some smart answers. And good ones.
    Ok, I have dated this guy for about 4 years. It's always been long distance but we have tried to make it work. We recently took a break because all he does is work... and we still act like we are dating. Anyway... I am supposed to drive up and stay the night with him later tonight and we haven't seen each other in 2 months. I really would like some advice on how to maybe play hard to get... or make him see what he is missing. We aren't dating around but I mean I want to be his w/ the label again. Advice of any sort would be wonderful.
    =]
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 04:15 AM
    Why play hard to get with someone you want to be with? Should the feeling be mutual i.e. you *both* want to be with each other after being apart? I've never been a fan of game playing.
    bebegirl Posts: 36, Reputation: 8

Nov 20, 2007, 04:17 AM
    Oh no -- I don't like game playing either. The feelings are mutual. I am just saying I want him to be w/ me and think... man I have missed her. Anyway, guess you just misunderstood me.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Nov 20, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Well, it is hard to play 'hard to get' if you just drove a long way to stay the night. Be direct. Tell him how you feel, show him. There is nothing more sincere than sincerity.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Nov 20, 2007, 10:58 AM
    I agree, he should know what he is missing. It's almost as if you are punishing him by teasinghim and I don't think it will work anyway. You can't really make someone appreciate or miss you more, in fact, it's the little things you don't know your doing that usually end up being the things people miss, not something that is planned.
    DaBaAd Posts: 271, Reputation: 36

Nov 20, 2007, 11:04 AM
    Why waste your time? Turn the situation around. What if he were "playing games" with you? How would you react? Notice I said "react" because that's what humans do when they are mislead.

Sounds like you aren't serious enough about this relationship. Move on and don't waste your time... nor his.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Nov 20, 2007, 12:12 PM
    I am not sure exactly what you are saying. But assuming it is that you don't want to go to bed with him unless he is interested in a serious relationship what I have been telling guys is

I am not a sloppy second, or a slut, and I don't want a dead end relationship so don't even think of doing anything unless you are serious otherwise you can get that a dime a dozen else where.

Of course that may be why I am totally alone though :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Energy smart [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out why my water heater is not hot yet?I went to the place I purchased it at and they said I had to wait a couple hours because its an energy smart it controls by it self.is that true?its been twelve hours and its still the same.it gets a llittle bit hot only after I turn off the...

Not too smart [ 1 Answers ]

Can any one tell me where people in Washington DC pay their taxes to.. Is it Maryland. Or?.

View more questions Search