Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amitk Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2007, 09:25 PM
    Is my girlfriend pregnant
    Am stressed out with my g/f being pregnant... after having sex the second day itself she had her monthly period.. which went pretty normal... I asked her to go for a test... but she says she's confident that she in not getting pregnant... but day beforeshe told me that other night she felt her stomach a bit upset.n felt wet... is there any way to avoid the pregnancy if there is... its been like 15 days when we had sex...
    krystal1973 Posts: 100, Reputation: 22

Jun 24, 2007, 10:36 PM
    Explain when you had sex and how long after did she have her period?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my girlfriend pregnant? I need to know. [ 3 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I had sex nine days ago and the condom broke. Six days after that she had cramps as if she were going to start her period. She was supposed to start 8 days after we had sex, but it's been nine days and she still hasn't had it. She has had cramps for four days now. Do these cramps...

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Is my girlfriend pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

Hi me and my girlfriend had unproctected sex... I didn't ejaculater in her.. but I have a bit of feeling something might not have dropped in... I put my thing in for a few seonds.. and as I felt like I am going to ejaculate I took it out... after that we performed oral... and both ejaculated... we...

Could my girlfriend be pregnant. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I am so nervous that I needed to get some information. My girlfriend has not had her period in two weeks. She is irregular, and had a light 2-day period and that was it. It has been the second month, and am getting nervous. She complains that she feels that a muscle is being pulled in her...

Is my girlfriend pregnant? [ 12 Answers ]

OK I'm trying to figure out if my ex-girlfriend is pregnant or not.im only 16 this is the story I last had sex with her a month ago.and I didn't use a condomn and I didn't take out when I felt it coming up.Thats my fault.So recently in school she was missing for two class periods.finally came back...

View more questions Search