Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    secret lovah Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2007, 10:19 PM
    He won't have sex. Ever again?
    Hello, I'm Mel and I'm having a bit of trouble.

My boyfriend and I haven't had sex in 7 months. We stopped because I gave him a pregnancy scare the last two times, and since I've been trying to get BC so we can start again.

Problem is now, he tells me he never wants to have sex again. But that's not what bugs me, what bugs me is, even if we fool around and I'm touching him, he flinches. I asked him why, he said "it feels weird, the situation."

I don't think he's not attracted to me anymore because he's always touching and caressing me, but I don't know why he's stated "No sex ever again." Maybe I traumatized him? But then again, he won't even let me touch him. I ask him what's the problem, he says he doesn't know.

I'm starting to think maybe he really doesn't find me attractive or maybe I actually did traumatize him.

I've asked people, they've said "Well maybe he's trying to take the relationship seriously."

I mentioned that to him, he said "Then why do I still want to have sex?"

So he basically... wants to have sex... but not with me?

That makes me feel ugly and such. But then he tells me it's not me, it's him, and he really doesn't know why he doesn't want to ever again.

What should I do?
    krystal1973 Posts: 100, Reputation: 22

May 12, 2007, 11:24 PM
    You said you were trying to get Birth Control, Have you gotten it yet?
    Maybe he's not ready to have a baby right now. It probably just scared him.
    If you told him that you would get on Birth Control then you should do that. Maybe he's one of the few guys who listened when someone told him -- "If you play then you will pay".
    Try to focus on something else in your relationship non-sexual right now, communicate with him, and try to respect the fact that he may really not want a baby right now, and he probably meant it when he said that it had nothing to do with you.
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

May 13, 2007, 12:11 AM
    A baby scare is not something you mess with. Give him some time to cool down- I know you think 7 months is MORE than enough, but he could simply be really scared. I mean, think about it: what would a baby mean for the both of you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking someone if they have already had sex. [ 12 Answers ]

I wanted to know if its okay to ask the person your dating if they ever had sex before. Some say it's none of your business, but I kind of feel that with the problem of STDs and stuff it is appropriate that this question be asked. Am I wrong or right? If I should ask then how should I do it so I...

After sex [ 5 Answers ]

:mad: After sex my vanginal swell

All about sex [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have never been in a relationship before, and the idea really scares me I just don't know how you would ever build up trust in someone? My main fear is commitment, I am scared to commit myself to anyone! I have a question though... how can you tell if its purely all going to...

Being used for sex? [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, please help... My head is one BIG MESS! There's this guy I like, I have been getting to know him for just over 6 months now, the more I speak and see him the more I like him. Nothing has happened as yet, hug is as far as we have gone! (apparently his is because he respects me, as I...

More sex than I'm use to [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so my ex broke up with me 2 years ago but we've never stopped talking, both of us have dated since but he wants to try our relationship again... The problem we had the first time was that he had more sexual experience than I did and still does. He wants to share different sexual experiences...

View more questions Search