Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniferig Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2007, 08:57 AM
    Genital Warts?
    I've recently noticed one small bump "down there". I've searched the web for an answer to what it might be but I need more specific advice before I see a doctor. It is perfectly round, smooth, flesh colored, and painless. It doesn't itch, smell or seem to be growing in size. And most importantly... it isn't exactly on my "vagina". It's almost at the top of my pubic hair-line. The closest explanation I've been able to find is that it could be a sebaceous cyst, but I may have been exposed to HPV. Please help?
    krystal1973 Posts: 100, Reputation: 22

May 9, 2007, 09:01 AM
    The HPV is very common, the best way to find out is to go the doctor, and if you have had unprotected sex there is always a possibility.
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

May 9, 2007, 10:21 AM
    It could also be a mole. You can get them "down there". But, have it checked out just to make sure.
    venus_envy19 Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

May 11, 2007, 06:53 AM
    You should probaby be extra safe and just see a physician
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 11, 2007, 06:57 AM
    It could very well be a sebaceous cyst or HPV, but to be properly diagnosed you must see your physician.

Also, even with protection one can still contract a couple of STDs, HPV being one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Genital bumps [ 6 Answers ]

About once every month or two I get these bumps on the outside of my vagina. They are a little smaller than a dime. They don't hurt unless I squeeze them and I get 1 or 2 at a time. I was tested for STDs and everything came back fine? Should I get a second opinion? What could this be?

Warts on heal [ 4 Answers ]

My husband has 2 warts beside each other on his heel. What is the best way to get rid of these. He has recently tried Compound W... anything better out there? No idea where they came from - but present for the past few weeks.

Warts are taking over my life as well as my fingers! [ 3 Answers ]

About a year ago I developed extra skin on the side on my ring finger; this then also appeared on my index finger. I used to bite at them hoping they would come off but they seemed to become bigger and a new one formed. I made an appointment with the doctor and was told that they were warts and I...

Could it be genital herpes? [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so about 4 months ago I had protected sexual intercourse one time with a girl who later tested positive for hsv 2. I did not notice any herpes symptoms until about a month ago which is uncharicteristic because I have read they usually appear within 2 to 20 days after exposure. Anyhow,...

Genital bumps [ 3 Answers ]

I have a history of yeast infections, as does my mother. They usually itch intensely and last several days. A few days ago I started to itch but this time I have several small bumps on the inside of my labia. The hood of my clitoris is also swollen on the side where I itch the most. I do shave down...

View more questions Search