Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Jan 5, 2011, 05:28 PM
    Miscarriage?!
    So I recently found out that I am pregnant. Took 3 home pregnancy tests and they were all clearly positive. I have had brownish discharge a lot recently but was told that this is normal. However I just discovered that I also have been passing brownish color blood clots, that look mucusy (sp lol). I'm am very concerned and am wondering if this is normal or if this could possibly be a miscarriage. I have a doctors appointment this week, guess I'm more looking for reassurance. Any help?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2011, 07:13 PM

Usually a bigger concern is red blood with cramping. However, even that does not automatically mean a miscarriage. Some women will have some bleeding in early pregnancy... some even off and on throughout their pregnancy. Of course let your doctor know when you go in.
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Jan 13, 2011, 05:34 PM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Doc said everything looks OK. So hopefully everything will be fine. :D
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2011, 04:46 AM

Good to hear... thanks for letting us know. Wishing you a smooth pregnancy... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Threatened miscarriage or misdiagnosed miscarriage? [ 3 Answers ]

I've just recently found out I was pregnant, my period was NOT late yet, but I had light spotting and had high hopes so I took a cheap hpt and it showed up positive(My LMP was 10/20/08). The following day I went to the woman's clinic, I was confirmed pregnant. My OBGYN sent me to a lab for blood...

Did I have a Miscarriage? [ 19 Answers ]

22, Married. Last menses 10/21/07... started having signs and symptoms of being pregnant on 11/01/07 (nausea, fatigue, breast tenderness, increase urination etc.) Took HPT on 11/28/07 because I was nine days late. Test negative. Saturday 12/1/07 started very minimal faint spotting. Later in evening...

Could I have had a miscarriage? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a little confused, because I had an experience last night that seemed a lot like a miscarriage, but there were a lot of things that made it kind of weird that I would have been pregnant in the first place. I have polycystic ovarian syndrome. I've only had about 3 periods on my own in my life,...

My miscarriage, but I want to try again [ 3 Answers ]

I was on here about a month ago now, saying that I have tried for a baby for quite a few months... I found out I was 6 weeks pregnant, and that same week, I was bleeding, went straight to A&E and was confirmed a full miscarriage... It absolutley killed me, I didn't know what to do, I blamed...

Miscarriage again? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wondering if I am having another miscarriage. I had been spotting for a week, just brown discharge, no bright colored blood. I thought this was odd and took a pregnancy test this morning to see if maybe I was pregnant. Well, I am. My husband and I made love, and afterwards there was blood,...

View more questions Search