Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AllSmiles18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 8, 2010, 07:50 AM
    Normal Periods... But Not This One!
    I Have Normal Periods Every Month Which Are On The14th.. Today Which Is The 8th I Experienced Some Bleeding When I Woke Up And Went To The Bathroom Around 6 This Morning. I Woke Back Up At 7 Checked My Pad And I Noticed Some Brownish Blood On My Pad So Around 8 I Urinated Again And Noticed Some Blood When I Wiped Myself I Changed My Pad Again. Around 8:45 I Used The Bathroom Again And The Pad Was Spotless Now Im Noticing Some More Blood. But My Period Is Not To Start Until The 14th This Is 6 Days Before Its Expected Also I Am Experiencing Cramps. Can Some One Help On What This Could Be.
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Nov 10, 2010, 06:30 PM
    It could be that you are ovulating. There is sometimes some brownish blood that discharges when you ovulate and it can most definitely cause cramping. Also stress can mess with your periods so it could be extra stress that is causing your body to be confused. But most likely you are probably on the end of your ovulation and it is just natural for things like that to happen. I would watch it and if it continues to be abnormal I would get in touch with you're doctor and tell them you're concerns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal to have 3 periods in one month? [ 3 Answers ]

I have had 3 periods within a month and they have all been heavy bleeding and clotting

Two periods! Normal or not? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone please help I just had my period on march 1 through like the 5th and now on march 13, I have it again. I don't know what it could possibly be my boyfriend says its possible I'm pregnant but doesn't it means if you are on your period you are not pregnant. RIGHT? Im not on any type of...

Hi. I had periods again after my normal periods [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I am 19 year old girl. I am having regular periods since 3 months but when I started having sex with my boyfriend I started taking ecp pills. Fews days back I had my normal periods and then on 6th day I had sex and took pills after sex. Then on 11th day I again suddenly had pain in stomach...

Can your periods be longer than normal? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal for your period to be longer than normal? This is happening to me right now and I'm really worried because, my period has always been the same length... Please help!!

View more questions Search