Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Jun 1, 2010, 09:52 AM

I guess at this point that would be the best option. I will have to make an appointment to get that done! Thanks for the advice I will see what happens keep your fingers crossed (that I'm not that is :D)
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2010, 02:50 PM

Fingers crossed for you!! This is one time I am hoping someone gets a NEGATIVE result! :)

Jun 2, 2010, 04:14 AM

Thank you! :D

Jun 4, 2010, 05:03 AM

So it's about 15 test's later... still all negative. I went and had blood work done because my doctor thought I had a blood clot but I don't know if they tested for pregnancy or not, but nothing was said about me being pregnant. Any suggestions?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 4, 2010, 05:16 AM
    They won't test for pregnancy unless there is suspicion of pregnancy. Did you discuss your concerns with your doctor?

Jun 4, 2010, 05:30 AM

Well I told him I was late on my period, but he didn't seem too concerned.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 06:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cindychick06 View Post
    Well I told him I was late on my period, but he didn't seem too concerned.

Did you give him the detailed information you posted here?

Jun 4, 2010, 06:41 AM

Told him I hadn't had a period since April 30th and taken pregnancy test's and they were all negative, I went in because I thought I had a kidney infection and he didn't even do a urine test for that! I think I need a new doctor, because I'm still in pain and he didn't do anything for it but give me pain meds that I haven't taken. And like I said he decided I had a blood clot over a kidney infection with no test's... :( I don't know
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2010, 06:43 AM

But did you tell him about the skipped pills?

Jun 7, 2010, 05:06 AM

No that I did forget to mention because he scared me when he told me he thought I had a blood clot. I think I'm just going to wait take the 20th pregnancy text the middle of this week, either way go to Planned Parenthood and get the final test, I'm sick of worrying about it. I have taken at least 15 test's all negative and it's 2 weeks past my time for period. Idk anymore.

Jun 28, 2010, 03:52 PM

Just an update, I got my period this month. All 50 test's that I took were all negative, and I'm not pregnant... YAY!!
    Uber Member

Jun 28, 2010, 06:06 PM

How much did you spend on home pregnancy tests?

Was there a lesson learned out of all of this?

Jul 6, 2010, 08:24 AM

Too much was spent. But really there wasn't much more protection I could have had... I doubt I ever miss a birth control pill EVER AGAIN! And I do mean EVER! May just go have my tubes tied so I don't have to worry about it!
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2010, 09:13 AM

And that's all that matters - I always think no experience is wasted if someone learns something.

Love your last post - great humor about things, made me smile. If you ever forget again, email me and I'll buy stock in pregnancy testing companies.

Glad it worked out for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I had a baby 3 months ago and I just had sex last week and I bled for four days [ 3 Answers ]

I had intercourse valentines day At night since my sons birth which was November 26th 2009 and four days after intercourse I started to bleed and it lasted for only four days... I haven't had my first period yet since I had my son... I think its awkward how after intercouse 4 days after I started...

No menstrual cycles after giving birth 16 months ago and weaning 2 months ago [ 2 Answers ]

I gave birth in July 2007 and nursed my son until the middle of September 2008. Unlike after I gave birth to my daughter 5 years ago, I did not resume my menstrual cycles as I continued to nurse my son and would only have a few days of spotting. Now, it has been 2 months since I totally weaned...

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

A doctor once told me if you over dose on the contraceptive pill it has the same affect as the mornin after pill. True or false?

Birth control pills [ 7 Answers ]

I stop taking the birth control pills before the week I was supposed too,because we trying to have a baby it's been 12 days I already took 3 pregnancy tests and I'm still not pregnant and I still don't see my period.

View more questions Search