Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wondering_102132 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2010, 11:01 AM
    My period is 4 days late.
    My period is 4 days late. My last period was April 29th and was due for one may 29th. It is now June 2. I'm not stressed or gained or lost weight. Me and my boyfriend have never had sex without a condom. It's never ripped on us either so I am just confused why I'd miss my period it's never been irregular?

I'm 20 never had a missed period always use protection. No signs of pregnant except bloating. Never had a rip condom or anthing. Had a headache yesterday where it was there but not really there. Any body now what could be the problem?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:14 AM

Did you do a pregnancy test?

You need to do one whether you think there is no chance of any accidents because yes it can happen.

4 Days late is not much. There could be many several things. Diet changes, sleep changes, Hormonal changes or pregnancy. After you do the pregnancy test, and if it is not pregnant then you need to address these concerns with your doctor.

Jun 2, 2010, 11:20 AM

How long should I wait to see a doctor or get a test?
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Jun 2, 2010, 11:26 AM

I was told 2 weeks after the first day of missed period... I'm in the same boat with you! Only I was on Birth control and used condoms, and had the guy pull out, and I'm almost 2 weeks late and am assuming that I'm pregnant... I have taken many test's all negative but I know I am, or at least I think I am still praying for a miracle

Jun 2, 2010, 11:32 AM

I appreciate the replies
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2010, 11:33 AM

You can get a cheap pregnancy test right now. Although take the test with your first morning urine.

Jun 2, 2010, 11:34 AM

It's not to early
    cindychick06 Posts: 68, Reputation: 9

Jun 2, 2010, 11:44 AM

It never hurts to take one, but I would say take another one in a few more days also just to be sure

Jun 2, 2010, 11:47 AM

Ty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Period is 10 days late, negative pregnancy test about 3 days ago [ 10 Answers ]

My period is 10 days late, negative pregancy test about 3 days ago... I am just wondering if I am pregnant or not? My husband and I have been trying for about 4 months.. I usually get my period by now.

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

7 days late period, unprotected sex, light period but 2 negative pregnancy tests [ 9 Answers ]

STRESSED! The first day of my last period was May 13th, 2009. My ex & I had unprotected sex on May 31st, 2009 (we did the pull out method 2 times). I was supposed to get my period around May 8th or 9th & didn't get it until May 16th & it was noticeably lighter & ended on May 17th. I took a digital...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

View more questions Search