Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lyd10304 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 09:59 PM
    Is there any warrants for michael lucero alamogordo, New Mexico 88310?
    Is there any warrants for michael Lucero alamgordo, nm
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Apr 5, 2009, 10:28 PM

Not according to the Burnalillo County database which covers the state. However this doesn't mean that there couldn't be one pending a signature. Running is the worst thing a person can do with a warrant - judges really hate runners and tend to hit them extra hard.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is Philip Lucero still alive? [ 7 Answers ]

He was convicted of murdering Linda Christine Hubbard 7, and Teddy Engleman11 back in the early 1980's in Yucaipa Ca. He was sentenced to death and I believe exhausted and lost all appeals. There is no question of guilt. His only defense was "post traumatic stress disorder" from the Viet Nam...

Warrants and search warrants [ 3 Answers ]

In the state of Missouri, If you rent an apartment and are currant on your rent, but you do have warrants for your arrest. Is that enough tfor the Police to get a search warrant into your apartment? And if o, can the Landlord let them in? And can the Landlord let them in without a search warrant?

Michael Phelps [ 46 Answers ]

Does anyone care that Michael Phelps was caught on camera smoking a bong? I know I don't. If anything it is more amazing to me that he won 8 gold medals because I am sure that picture of him was not the first time he smoked.

Michael Bloomberg [ 4 Answers ]

NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg was a Democrat. For opportunistic reasons he switched political parties to Republican in 2001 so he could get himself on the ballot for a NY City campaign . He poured enough of his own money into the race that he won the job. He will complete his 2nd term and is looking...

View more questions Search