Ask
    chizzlecuzz Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2009, 04:00 PM
    Wife is gay
    What do I do if I found out my wife is gay:confused::confused:
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Apr 5, 2009, 04:21 PM

Find out if she has a hot friend?

All kidding aside, that's something that the two of you need to have a sit down talk - not argument - about.

Apr 5, 2009, 04:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 45notdaddy View Post
    Find out if she has a hot friend?

All kidding aside, that's something that the two of you need to have a sit down talk - not argument - about.
    Yeah well that didn't work out 2 good I won't 2 get out but now she keep talking about the kids
    45notdaddy Posts: 62, Reputation: 15

Apr 5, 2009, 04:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chizzlecuzz View Post
    yeah well that didnt work out 2 good i want 2 get out but now she keep talking about the kids
    Ouch. Custody battles do suck from what I understand.

Apr 5, 2009, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 45notdaddy View Post
    Ouch. Custody battles do suck from what I understand.
    Yeah and just found out all of this TODAY wow...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 05:00 PM

What makes you think that?
    Has she told you she is gay?
    If you want a more concise answer you need to provide something that would even give me a clue about what you are asking.
    How do you expect someone to give you advice based on your question?
    Read it and tell me what your advice would be.

Apr 5, 2009, 05:07 PM

Yeah well when u go out of town together and my dad lives in the town we were at and I left the hotel room and come back theirs her and some girl having sex and she didn't stop right away and she told me she was drunk but there was no liquor in the room
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2009, 05:24 PM

Wow, sorry you had to see that. Talk about catching someone in the act.

You have two options even stay and try to work it out or leave. If you do leave she can't keep you away from the kids and if she try, then that's what the courts are for.
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

Apr 5, 2009, 06:18 PM

When you say she talks about the kids, do you mean she wants to stay together because of the kids or she would take the kids if you separated?

This was a huge failure in communication on her part, Not only is she gay and didn't say anything but she cheated on you as well.
    I'm not sure if it will have any effect on custody agreements, but you not only having to find out she's gay, but through her committing adultery will side in your favor a lot in the rest of the divorce.

To give you any real advice on what to do you really need to give more information.
    Is she gay? Or bi-sexual?
    Does she still find you sexually attractive?
    Does she still love you?
    Does she want to leave, but chooses not to because of kids/quilt?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 5, 2009, 06:31 PM

It is not your wife being gay really it was your wife cheating on you,

No matter what the gender preference, cheating is cheating

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

H1B with H4 Wife and Citizen Son; how to file ITIN for Wife currently abroad. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I filed my return as single for 2007 as my wife joined me in late December 07. In 08 we had baby and whole year my wife was here, she is abroad for a while with baby and will be back only after may. I don't have ITIN for her; have social for my son though. How do I get ITIN because they ask...

My wife is on L2 Visa and I want to apply SSN for my wife and son. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to apply for SSN for my wife and Son (2years old). I'm on L1 and my wife on L2. Am I eligible to apply SSN for my wife and Kid? IF so what acceptable reason I need to give for applying SSN? I need to get the benefit of stimulas package where as my wife is not going to work here. But I need...

Wife on dependent visa and husband dies, can wife stay in UK? [ 1 Answers ]

Husband worked in UK for 7 yrs and wife has worked here about 5. Wife is on dependent visa. Husband got seriously ill and died recently. Is wife allowed to still stay in UK? What should she do to be able to stay? Can she apply for permanent residence? Husband is buried to UK and wife would like to...

Bi-polar, infertile husband, gives up on wife and life. (by wife) [ 17 Answers ]

I got married nearly 4 years ago. Recently I found out that my husband is bi-polar and has pathological lying disorder. Just before that. We took was out $27,000 for IVF treatment, and long story short he stopped working and would not get a job, created debt, lied about it etc. While I was going...

Can my ex wife take it all [ 5 Answers ]

I need help urgent I was married for only 5 hours and she now wants a divorce as she said I was cheating on her at the wedding and I was not she also wants my home and my money what can I do .

View more questions Search