Sex with Big Women

Asked Jan 22, 2008, 05:28 AM 74 Answers
    Is sex better or just as good with a big woman as opposed to a slim woman. Would be interested in your views.
    Last edited by tdmstory; Jan 22, 2008 at 11:15 AM.
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 19,483, Reputation: 2361

#2

Jan 22, 2008, 05:54 AM
    Not for me. While your average big woman is less likely to be cursed with a "gods gift to mankind" mentality which is a real plus on her side, there is the negative of the large size being a turn off for me.

Sort of six of one and half dozen of the other situation depending on how you view things. You can usually have a far better conversation with the average larger woman than the average beauty queen afterwards. And yeah... you will spend more time talking than doing the nasty. A good point to consider.
    2personal's Avatar
    2personal Posts: 49, Reputation: 7

#3

Jan 22, 2008, 06:08 AM
    I have heard that sex with bigger women is better, because they don't get it as often, and when they do... hold on and enjoy the ride.
    mafiaangel180's Avatar
    mafiaangel180 Posts: 629, Reputation: 103
    Senior Member

#4

Jan 22, 2008, 06:15 AM
    I guess it would depend on how skinny and how fat you are talking about. But I would think men would want to put it to something curvy, soft, and bouncy, as opposed to a version of their boney 12 year old brother. Lol.
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 19,483, Reputation: 2361

#5

Jan 22, 2008, 08:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mafiaangel180
    I guess it would depend on how skinny and how fat you are talking about. But I would think men would want to put it to something curvy, soft, and bouncy, as opposed to a version of their boney 12 year old brother. lol.
    Me? I'd prefer 10 lbs underweight to 10 lbs overweight. However with that said... anorexic does nothing for me. Nor do Shamu sized women. Back in my single days I have actually turned down sex from women who were what I considered morbidly obese, yeah there is a line that I wouldn't cross even back then, and back then it might have been that or Rosey Palmer.. And yeah, I have dated women back in the day that were a bit plump.
    mafiaangel180's Avatar
    Senior Member

#6

Jan 22, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy
    Me? I'd prefer 10 lbs underweight to 10 lbs overweight. However with that said....anorexic does nothing for me. Nor do Shamu sized women. Back in my single days I have actually turned down sex from women who were what I considered morbidly obese, yeah there is a line that I wouldn't cross even back then, and back then it might have been that or Rosey Palmer.. And yeah, I have dated women back in the day that were a bit plump.
    So what would you consider yourself? Are you fat, thin, what? In my experience it always seems to be the overweight men who turn their noses up to the overweight girls.

*bracing myself*
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 19,483, Reputation: 2361

#7

Jan 22, 2008, 09:39 AM
    I'm 5'11" and 220 lbs. Broad shoulders, arms and chest. Can lose a few pounds most of it is upper body mass. My arms are also a lot larger than I was back then too. Anyone that saw me would think I weigh less than I do.

However with that said I've been married 17 years. My shoulders were not a broad in my 20's when I was last dating. While I was never the 100 lb weakling I wasn't as intimidating as I am now and I certainly wasn't overweight by any standards. Why did I date larger women back then? I'm not afraid to say why. Simple they were more approachable, I didn't find them more physically appealing, and I just didn't have the level of confidence then that I have now.

Why do I plan to lose some weight if I'm not fat? I'll tell everyone that as well. It has to do with blood pressure. Losing the weight will lower the blood pressure to where I won't be close to needing medication. Also more overweight people suffer from adult onset diabetes losing a few pounds can significantly reduce your chances of getting it. It runs in my family as well. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure the saying goes.

I'm not going to be apologetic because obesity is epidemic in this country and it carries with it a LOT of medical consequences the "feel good about yourself the way you are" crowd choose to ignore.

Yeah it would be easy to stuff my face with junk food (and yes I do have a sweet tooth) get fat and whine about all my medical problems as I get older. But I'd rather be healthier. Its not the easy way but I'll have a longer life with fewer problems as I get older.

Ultimately that's your choice to make... just remember like with most things everything carries a cost.
    mafiaangel180's Avatar
    Senior Member

#8

Jan 22, 2008, 09:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy

Ultimately thats your choice to make....just remember like with most things everything carries a cost.
    So do you think a bigger woman is bad in bed? I really don't know what you consider bigger... (130, 140, 180, 200, 250+) I had someone tell me I was fat at 125. So in a way it can be a very subjective thing.

It's all kind of stereotypical because not all fat people sit around eating Fritos and pie. And not all fat people have diabetes. I know some very sickly and LAZY skinny people. Whereas, I also know some very healthy and energetic fat people. Sometimes it's just not in the genes brutha. Lol.
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 19,483, Reputation: 2361

#9

Jan 22, 2008, 10:12 AM
    So do you think a bigger woman is bad in bed? I really don't know what you consider bigger....(130, 140, 180, 200, 250+) I had someone tell me I was fat at 125. So in a way it can be a very subjective thing.

It's all kind of stereotypical because not all fat people sit around eating Fritos and pie. And not all fat people have diabetes. I know some very sickly and LAZY skinny people. Whereas, I also know some very healthy and energetic fat people. Sometimes it's just not in the genes brutha. lol.
    Never said they were bad in bed on the average. In fact I would go as far as saying your average 20 something overweight woman is better in bed than your average 20 something bikini model. Like I sad, a heavy woman is less likely to think she's gods gift to man, and therefor tend to make more of an effort. Oh I've seen a few large women that thought they were... and I saw nothing in them that was the least bit special. Plus seeing the average fat woman naked isn't very stimulating visually. What that dividing line is would vary woman to woman depending on how and where she carries that weight. And yes, I've dated women back then from a large variety of ethnic backgrounds.

My standards for fat? Any weight that starts with a 2 is fat on a woman. Plus how tall? A 6 foot woman can carry 150 lbs far better and a 5 foot tall woman can.

Energetic means nothing... if you keel over at 40 from a massive heart attack from being overweight your whole life.

I've known people that showed little symptoms of problems till they keeled over dead.
    Choux's Avatar
    Choux Posts: 3,048, Reputation: 375

#10

Jan 22, 2008, 10:36 AM
    Sex is so much better if it is about *PASSION*for another... so identify your passions. A mechanical approach to sex is like work with, hopefully, an orgasm at the end to make all the drudgery worth it!

It is difficult for many Americans to unleash their passions, they are uncomfortable with true, real emotions, sad to say. Due to some negative cultural forces such as the rise of porn, many men think of women as sex toys instead of full passionate partners creating ecstasy.

So, what kind of woman turns you on? Go for that one.

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

I can't look at other women, how did you do it? [ 10 Answers ]

She's with another guy now, LOL I think were officially done, but because I'm still in love with her, some part of me is hesatant, even though I know deep down that meeting a new girl would be the best thing for me, I cant see myself with another woman. Does anybody understanr what I mean, true...

Can a women [ 6 Answers ]

If a women has a lot of muscle, or a 6 pack, can she still have a baby?

What is up with women? [ 12 Answers ]

I just got off the phone with my mom (and best friend). She is at a wine camp for ladies at a lake near our hometown. That might seem weird, but wine is a hobby of my mom's (and now mine). My mom lost my dad when she was only 42 (he was 47), since that time she has really surprised me. She tries...

Any Other Women Have This? [ 6 Answers ]

I have another question for all of you out there, if you don't mind? During sex with my boyfriend I get seriously gooey. Sometimes it's clear and sometimes it is a darker color, sometime I bleed a little bit. When we are done there is usually a big clean up. He has to clean himself up and I do...