Lesbians and strap ons?

Asked Mar 27, 2009, 07:56 AM 24 Answers
    Ok, me and a few other people are having the following debate:

In a sexual lesbian relationship, are actual strap-ons involved? Do the majority of Lesbian Couples Use them? If so, why not just have sex with a man?

Any opinions are welcome.. But especially those of you who really know what you are talking about would be awesome!

ty x0x0
    Last edited by h_leann_b; Mar 27, 2009 at 12:29 PM.
    Justwantfair's Avatar
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944

#2

Mar 27, 2009, 08:00 AM

So if I use a vibrator and have a boyfriend, does that mean I really should just get two boyfriends, since one is not enough?

Did someone request that you defend your sexuality? Do you have some right to ask lesbians to defend theirs?
    Rich11111's Avatar
    Rich11111 Posts: 99, Reputation: 25

#3

Mar 27, 2009, 08:37 AM
    I think the women who use them are women who don't like men sexually but still enjoy the feeling of penetration and want to be able to give and receive that feeling with another woman.
    artlady's Avatar
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1476

#4

Mar 27, 2009, 08:51 AM

You're a lesbian because of your psyche,so a guy wouldn't do but you still have to please the female parts so hence a strap on
    liz28's Avatar
    liz28 Posts: 4,660, Reputation: 1034

#5

Mar 27, 2009, 08:55 AM

Strap-ons are definitely not just for "lesbian"-- nor is it just about women playing at being men. Many heterosexuals enjoy strap-on play. Strap-on sex can be fun for everyone. With just a little erotic imagination, strap-ons can add novelty, excitement, playfulness and even deeper intimacy to any couple's sexual repertoire.

Some men wear strap-ons too because it allow men to play at having two erections simultaneously. Some men enjoy using strap-on dildos that are noticeably larger or smaller than their own erections. In addition, having two penises opens the possibility of double penetration, both vaginal and anal at the same time.

What about guys that use them because they suffer from erectile dysfunction? It compensate for erection problems. If a man has erectile dysfunction, a strap-on can provide a mutually satisfying way for the couple to experience penile-vaginal intercourse.

You and your friends(whoever your debating this topic with) need to be more open minded instead of limiting this to one group of people.
    Choux's Avatar
    Choux Posts: 3,048, Reputation: 375

#6

Mar 27, 2009, 10:24 AM

Sometime I watch "The Jerry Springer Show" and women who were deceived by Lesbians always had sex in the dark and the dyke had a strap-on on.

Anyway, lots of people use strap-ons is what I have heard.

Different strokes for different folks.

Best wishes,
    h_leann_b's Avatar
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

#7

Mar 27, 2009, 11:55 AM

Half of you didn't understand what I was asking... I know that other people use strap ons. I want to know if a majority of lesbians use them. I am not close minded at all I found that funny...

And.. I'm not asking WHAT kind of lesbians use them.. and I'm not judging.. I just want to know! Jeez people come to their own conclusions way to easily!

I have also edited the post since it was apparently unclear to people. Lol
    Justwantfair's Avatar

#8

Mar 27, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by h_leann_b View Post
    Half of you didn't understand what I was asking... I know that other people use strap ons. I want to know if a majority of lesbians use them. I am not close minded at all i found that funny...

And.. I'm not asking WHAT kind of lesbians use them.. and im not judging.. I just want to know!! Jeez people come to their own conclusions way to easily!

That is the asker's error, that no one understands your question.

The rating system is not about whether you agree with the response.
    h_leann_b's Avatar
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

#9

Mar 27, 2009, 12:21 PM
    That's odd considering its says 'agree with this answer' or 'disagree with this answer'. Weird. Well my mistake then.

I don't know how the question can be more clear?

In a sexual lesbian relationship, are actual strap-ons involved? Do the majority of Lesbian Couples Use them?
    liz28's Avatar
    liz28 Posts: 4,660, Reputation: 1034

#10

Mar 27, 2009, 12:24 PM

Maybe next time you ask something be open to all answers because in your original post you clearly made it seem that only lesbians used strap-on and you wanted to know why.

So don't clean it up now and switch your question around. Oh, and your sacrasm is not needed.

Signals and signs between lesbians [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I feel the need to explain a little. I'm writing a novel, within which are two characters. Both are female and one is a lesbian. Being a straight male myself I'm not aware of any signals or signs that the lesbian community might use in dress style or hand signals etc, which could inform...

Best friend's Husband accuses us of being lesbians. [ 7 Answers ]

I'm in a very hurtful and angry predicament right now. My best friend of 11 years, her husband, my husband and our 4 kids are very close. However, on a recent trip to Vegas with my friend and her hubby, he got all bent out of shape and accused her and I of being lovers! Anyhow, after many...

Are all lesbians mad? [ 16 Answers ]

I'm starting to think that I wish I could change my sexuality... im attracted to women and I have no trouble getting them its just a lot them seem to be very unstable. Maybe most women are?