All right so I am a virgin, but I do masturbate often-ish. I usually do it in the shower, and I used to just have clitoral orgasms because penetration didn't feel good to me. But I've started using something for penetration, and I've found that I prefer it over just rubbing my ****. But lately, when I've been pushing on my g-spot and having those kind of orgasms which I like better because I can have multiple over and over (most is 11 before I got to tired) and unlike clitoral orgasms where I have to stop for a while or completely.
SO.. Here's my question, lately I've been squirting, and I know it's squirting because Ive held my fingers down there and felt that it comes from my *****. Haha so I know I'm not peeing, but last night I did it on my bed instead of the shower, and I came 3 times, and it was a mess, a lot of fluid lol. So because it wasn't in the shower and washed away, I had a chance to smell it, and it smelled slightly of pee, it wasn't a gross smell, but it could have passed for pee. And now I'm really really concerned about what will happen my first time. Because when I use something up there I can only have it going in and out for like 3 minutes tops before I squirt and that's without even trying to hit my g. So I'm scared that there's no way to not squirt when I do have sex and it will smell, and I am not super shy so I'm totally okay with talking to my partner a out it beforehand, but either way, pee smell does not seem like it would be sexy lol. So is there anyway I can make it smell better? Or stop myself from squirting?