Do women like giving oral?

Asked Jan 28, 2008, 06:29 AM 76 Answers
    Do women like giving a oral? Because being a man I always feel only I get pleasure. What does the girl get out of it?
    Last edited by Curlyben; Jan 28, 2008 at 09:54 AM.
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 19,404, Reputation: 2354

#2

Jan 28, 2008, 07:35 AM
    My wife does... I don't even have to beg for it. Besides she told me so. In fact I rarely have to even ask for one.
    Synnen's Avatar
    Synnen Posts: 7,864, Reputation: 2413

#3

Jan 28, 2008, 09:53 AM

I do. It's a great feeling of power and control, really--and I like knowing that what I do turns my partner on, which turns me on even more in turn.

Of course, I like *receiving* oral too!
    talaniman's Avatar
    talaniman Posts: 47,067, Reputation: 10290
    Senior Family & People Expert

#4

Jan 28, 2008, 11:11 AM

Some do, and get great pleasure from it, and some don't.
    hollylovesbrandon's Avatar
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 631, Reputation: 78
    Senior Member

#5

Jan 28, 2008, 12:32 PM
    I like pleasuring my man. There's a certain sense of satisfaction knowing you can do exactly what he wants. That's all the pleasure that I need.
    Choux's Avatar
    Choux Posts: 3,048, Reputation: 375

#6

Jan 28, 2008, 01:36 PM
    I loved to "feel up" my special boyfriends and could orgasm just from that.

I was never much for oral sex except for my husband, rather a really, really special man. I have to laugh, the night I lost my virginity, my boyfriend asked for oral sex, and so I went to it, only to hear laughter and, "It's not a corncob!" LOL!

Memories!
    LOLOL!
    kp2171's Avatar
    kp2171 Posts: 5,321, Reputation: 1612

#7

Jan 28, 2008, 05:46 PM
    My partner would probably say sometimes yes, sometimes no.

When I step out of the shower and she is waiting for me in the bath, motioning for me to come over to her Now... well, that's about the sexiest thing in the world. She's doing it just to get me off... right then, immediately.

Likewise, when I pull her hips to the edge of the bed at 5am and kiss her softly until she practically pulls at my head and makes it hard to breathe... well, its about the best damn way to start the day.

What does she get out of it when she goes down?

When its oral just to get me off, and not oral to precede intercourse, I think its part power and part kindness.

My partner knows I can get off in her anytime. There is no problem with that.

So she and I both see oral as a "gesture" of complete pleasure. Sure, I know if I can get her off orally that she is "primed" for sex... but I tend to think of oral as a "selfless act"... I LOVE seeing her arch her back and moan, I LOVE seeing her touch herself because she just cannot hold back.

Tell me that there is ANYTHING sexier than a woman getting off, with your mouth on her, and her hands on her breasts with her back arched... I think you are an idiot if you thing otherwise.

That said, why cant she feel the same about you getting off orally?
    LifePaparazzi's Avatar
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

#8

Jan 28, 2008, 06:40 PM
    No, most women find it disgusting. However, love will make a woman do many strange things. But in general, NO Guys, don't fool yourselves in to believing otherwise. A woman may tell you they enjoy it, but the joy is in giving... not doing.
    Synnen's Avatar
    Synnen Posts: 7,864, Reputation: 2413

#9

Jan 28, 2008, 06:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by LifePaparazzi
    No, most women find it disgusting. However, love will make a woman do many strange things. But in general, NO Guys, don't fool yourselfs in to believing otherwise. A woman may tell you they enjoy it, but the joy is in giving..... not doing.

Maybe I'm not most women, but I actually DO enjoy it.

Most of my female friends do, too.

Of course, none of us are in any way sexually repressed, either, and most of us have done things we never would have thought of doing when we were new to sex.
    nauticalstar420's Avatar
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423

#10

Jan 28, 2008, 06:54 PM
    I enjoy it as well. I like knowing that I am the reason that my husband is pleased and satisfied. Giving him oral actually satisfies me as well.

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral [ 41 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought...

Oral [ 8 Answers ]

Does all women love oral sex? What about oral in other part of body" Not just **** (Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)