Do women like giving oral?

Asked Jan 28, 2008, 06:29 AM 76 Answers
    Do women like giving a oral? Because being a man I always feel only I get pleasure. What does the girl get out of it?
    Last edited by Curlyben; Jan 28, 2008 at 09:54 AM.
    LifePaparazzi's Avatar
    LifePaparazzi Posts: 86, Reputation: 9

#11

Jan 28, 2008, 07:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen
    Maybe I'm not most women, but I actually DO enjoy it.

Most of my female friends do, too.

Of course, none of us are in any way sexually repressed, either, and most of us have done things we never would have thought of doing when we were new to sex.

Well, then it may be a matter of up-bringing. But all the women I have been around, always told me they hated it.
    hollylovesbrandon's Avatar
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 631, Reputation: 78
    Senior Member

#12

Jan 28, 2008, 08:17 PM
    Yeah, not all women hate it, actually I would say more women enjoy it, knowing that they can please their man in other ways. I actually like the taste of come, it tastes kind of like a milkshake with a little salt and a touch of lemon. Plus, it's good for you!
    kp2171's Avatar
    kp2171 Posts: 5,321, Reputation: 1612

#13

Jan 28, 2008, 08:28 PM
    My exp is that its all over the place concerning like/dislike.

One woman who was all but a sex fanatic... she could get off all the time, anywhere... disliked oral to completion for the man. She thought he ought to just go in the bath and finish the job off himself. She was lucky she was good in bed otherwise.. it was a terrible mentality. Lucky for her she was sexy as sin.

That said, as always, a person should only do what they are comfortable enough trying. We all explore our sexual boundaries in increments. What was once unreasonable or unthinkable becomes desirable and even needed.

If sex is just about the big O, then anything less than that is a failure... which is a waste of time and effort. I love to hit that climax with my lover holding me and controlling me as much as the next man, but if its just an "obligatory" act that isn't enjoyed, then its really not about sex. At least not healthy, good sex.
    jasondbel's Avatar
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

#14

Jan 29, 2008, 01:16 AM
    Some girls gave me oral sex so much it turned me off after a awhile some would not even consider it. But the best sex I ever had was the in love sex then nothing like that matters.
    smoothy's Avatar
    smoothy Posts: 19,390, Reputation: 2354

#15

Jan 29, 2008, 05:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by LifePaparazzi
    No, most women find it disgusting. However, love will make a woman do many strange things. But in general, NO Guys, don't fool yourselfs in to believing otherwise. A woman may tell you they enjoy it, but the joy is in giving..... not doing.
    I have no doubt some don't like it... but I wouldn't go as far as saying most don't.

That's the same as saying most guys don't like going down on their lady. Obviously there will be some that don't but not all or even most.

I'll go out on a limb and say most women that won't have a lot of other inhibitions as well. That's been my experience over the last 30 years since my first time.
    BROCKSGIRL86's Avatar
    BROCKSGIRL86 Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

#16

Jan 29, 2008, 12:10 PM
    I LOVE IT. I love feeling that power. I can go as fast or slow as I want, just to know that my husband is enjoying every min of it just makes me want him more, then when I cant take it I jump him. But its wired he does not want it all the time. Somedays he just wants to do it.

Do men like getting BJs from us? Or do you just want to by pass it sometimes and just "do it"?
    jasondbel's Avatar
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

#17

Jan 29, 2008, 01:46 PM
    Men probably want a bj more than anything
    orgless's Avatar
    orgless Posts: 118, Reputation: 0

#18

Jan 29, 2008, 03:29 PM
    I do it, he likes it, I don't,
    JudyKayTee's Avatar
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,513, Reputation: 4591

#19

Jan 29, 2008, 03:41 PM

When men say that most or all women find something of a sexual nature disgusting I have found the problem is with them, not the women they know - usually the problem is hygiene.

The women they are discussing this with are speaking of THEM, not ALL men, just not using those terms.
    jasondbel's Avatar
    jasondbel Posts: 165, Reputation: -6

#20

Jan 29, 2008, 05:50 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post

Following you around I'm coming to the conclusion that you just have to be the opposition.

No Oral! [ 8 Answers ]

My husband will not give me oral sex. We have been married for 6 months and have been dating for three years. We lived together for two years. He calls himself "inexperienced" because he has only been with one other woman besides me. Let me start by saying that I LOVE to give oral to men. It...

Why do straight women fool around with straight women: An open discussion. [ 55 Answers ]

Ever wondered why straight women fool around with other straight (or gay) women? Ever tried it? Ever regretted it? Thoughts?

Motion on visitation -oral or non oral argument? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in New Jersey and plan to represent myself in a motion to increase visitation to allow for a midweek overnight. I'm completing the forms to do this myself and it asks if I would want a oral argument or non-oral argument in front of the judge. I would preferably want a non-oral as I think my...

Oral [ 41 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have been dating for a year, and I love her very much. We have a mutually fulfilling sexual relationship, and we communicate well. Recently, I told her of my fantasy of her performing oral sex on me and swallowing my sperm. She said that would be "gross," and has never brought...

Oral [ 8 Answers ]

Does all women love oral sex? What about oral in other part of body" Not just **** (Moderator note. Removed offensive language. Please see announcement on this board and site rules)