Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geega Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2007, 07:05 AM
    Relationshipwith me and my boyfreind
    My exboyfriend and I split up 3 months ago, he is now wiyh a girl I caught him cheating on me with,, he moved her in 2 months ago, for financial reasons, he was losing his job and needed the money .im 46 he is 49, he broke up with her and came back to me for 2 months and then got mad at me and went back to her now.. I havetalked to him on phone recently... he said he will call me sometime, I need to know if we will get cakc together again..
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Geega, I don't have to tell you how hard relationships can be, you already know that. Frankly, I think the man is using you. At his age, if he is having financial problems and can't decide if he wants to be with you or another woman, that is a big sign to me to run, not walk, in the opposite direction. But, that is me.

You need to ask yourself some hard questions.

Do you really want to be in a situation where he will ping pong back and forth between his two "girlfriends" when he becomes unhappy with one of you? Do you want the constant uncertainty of where you stand in his life? Do you enjoy being on this emotional rollercoaster?

If your answer to those questions is yes, then guaranteed you will get back together again. The question then becomes, how long will it be before he goes back to the other woman? Can you accept this as a part of your life?

It appears to me that you really need to think about your life and what you want to get out of it and what you expect in a relationship. Do you want a man that will be there all the time, in good and bad times, who is willing to work things out when the going gets tough? Or, would you rather have someone part time that you will support financially while he is living with you?

If you are not sure, please reread my post. Only you can make the decision as to whether you will get back together with him.

I hope this helped you a bit.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 3, 2007, 01:03 PM
    I think you would be better served to get away from this cheater and his drama. Love yourself enough to boot him out of your life and move on. This is not love, or even caring, but dependance on some one to make you happy. NOT HEALTHY AT ALL. It will come back to bite in in the butt.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 01:29 PM
    Geega, you can do better than this guy. He cheated on you and now he's the ball in a ping pong game with you and this other woman. Put your paddle down and move on to another game.
    Nosnosna Posts: 434, Reputation: 103

Feb 4, 2007, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by geega
    i need to know if we will get cakc together again..
    Yep. For a couple months, then he'll move back with her a couple months, then back with you a couple months... how long are you interested in putting up with that?
    Arsenalroxmyworld Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Mar 26, 2007, 05:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by geega
    my exboyfriend and i split up 3 months ago, he is now wiyh a girl i caught him cheating on me with,,, he moved her in 2 months ago, for financial reasons, he was loosing his job and needed the money .im 46 he is 49, he broke up with her and came back to me for 2 months and then got mad at me and went back to her now ..i havetalked to him on phone recently.....he said he will call me sometime, i need to know if we will get cakc together again..
    Just leave him it will neva happen with you and him just settle down with a nice man and forget about him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search