Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    B Robertson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 01:53 AM
    Find adopted granddaughter
    My grandaughter was adopted 17 years ago. It was an open adoption. How do I find her? She is now over 18.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 05:39 AM
    If it was an open adoption, you ask your child where she is.

If your child won't tell you, then you'd STILL have to wait until she's 18.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my adopted brother? [ 4 Answers ]

Can any one please tell me how I might find my adopted brother, he was born in about 1968,in cumbria and went to a family in newcastle,his birth name was brendan tyrone baglee,what are the search avenues I can take legally if any? I'm desperate to find him.

How to find adopted parents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a brother who had a one night stand with a woman about 3 years ago. He recently (2 months ago) crossed paths with her again. She advised him of a child she had that is possibly his. He asked where the child was? She said the child had been adopted due to her losing her parental rights...

I'm trying to find out who my boyfriends parents are he's adopted [ 10 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out who my boyfriends parents are he's adopted

I'm adopted 5/13/91 and want to find my sister born 5/20/90 [ 1 Answers ]

My name is Hannah and I was adopted through a closed adoption. I live in Houston Texas, in Harris county. And was born In Dallas. The reason for my adoption was because my birth parents were about to get a divorce. I was born May 13, 1991 The agency is called "The adoption Agency". I do not know...

I do not get to see my granddaughter [ 12 Answers ]

My son and daughter-in-law were married last year. My sister and I helped a lot with the wedding (footing the bill for everything we did). This should have shown my daughter-in-law she was welcomed into the family. She became pregnant and that is when the problems began. Here is a time line:...

View more questions Search