Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tpaolino Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Listed below
    Which of the following events cannot be quantified into dollars and cents and recorded as an accounting transaction?
    a) the appointment of a new CPA firm to perform and audit
    b) the purchase of a new computed
    c) payment of income taxes
    d) the sale of store equipment
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2007, 07:59 PM
    The answer is: a) the appointment of a new CPA firm to perform and audit

The others all deal with a measurable outflow or inflow of cash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tracking/ identifying callers listed as PRIVATE [ 2 Answers ]

Any process available to track/trace an incoming call on on a cell phone that shows up on the receiving cell phone as PRIVIATE or UNKNOWN? By trace/track I am asking if the caller himself/herself can be identified. This question is related to threatening phone calls.

Are warrants issued listed online? [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know if a warrant is being issued for me in franklin co. cols,Ohio? How do I find out about this?:confused:

No father listed [ 2 Answers ]

I did not list a father on my child's birth certificate. I am now married and husband wants to give the child his last name. We now live in another state but child was born in Arkansas. Can someone please advise us.

No items listed in shutdown window drop down [ 3 Answers ]

I have a XP user that has no items listed in the drop down in the shut down window, any body got any Ideas

Cd rom not listed in my computer [ 6 Answers ]

Hi all, after sorting all sort of problems of virus/trojans now I got another problem. My cd rom is not listed in my computer which means that I am not able to use it. It opens and closes but do not works. I am using dell system with 512 ram and xp home and pro both installed on same partition....

View more questions Search