Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missgallucci Posts: 20, Reputation: 0

May 31, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Most quick way to find out?
    Hi what's the Most quick way to find out if you are pregnant? Meaning do u actually have to wwait that whole month or can u find out within a couple weeks?:confused:
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Get a digital pregnancy test about 5 days after your missed period it will say Pregnant or NOT PPREGNATE
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 31, 2007, 06:05 PM
    Yes, try a digital pregnancy test.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Digital tests are about as accurate as the regular ones really. They are just easier to read. The best way is through a blood test from your doctor. But even two weeks after conception is pretty hard... I mean typically you get pregnant around 14 or so days after the 1st day of your period... then it takes a good week or so for the fertilized egg to make it down and implant in your uterus and then it starts making the hormone the regnancy tests detect... and there has to be enough of the hormone in your system for it to make a test respond. That is why most people find out they are pregnant around 4-6 weeks...

You should go to PeeOnAStick.com it is a lot of fun and provides useful info. Good luck!
    LadyB Posts: 320, Reputation: 42

Jun 2, 2007, 05:43 AM
    The only accurate way to tell within just two weeks or so is a beta blood test. Even that, when given early, must be confirmed within a few days.
    babieface85 Posts: 332, Reputation: 24

Jun 2, 2007, 12:37 PM
    The most quick way to find out if you are pregnant is by taking a blood test. The results are possible a week after conception.
    endlessecho Posts: 121, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2007, 12:52 PM
    Really the best thing to do is just wait it out and a week before your period, (or when it should be there, or after if it doest show up) take a digital test, if it comes up positive, go to the DR

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if I can't find someone else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have this fear in the back of my mind that if I step out on faith and leave my abusive husband of ten years, that I will be alone forever. I have been with this man since I was sixteen years old, I am twenty eight now. That is a long time. Of course I would not want to jump in to a relationship...

Do You Think She Can Find me? [ 3 Answers ]

My little sister passed away last February aged 21 months, I have often hear stories about loved ones visiting their family but Millie has never visited, I was wondering was this because she's little, she can't find her way? She would be 3 now and I would find it some comfort is she let me know...

Can't find it [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm asking for help I'm not sure if I'm asking in the right place. My mum is trying to find her jewlrey box that has her sentamental jewlrey in it and has turned the house over looking for it. Its making her ill felling sick and lost as they mean so much to her. Please if anyone has the...

How do I find out. [ 3 Answers ]

How would I find out exactly when my conception date was? I don't mean to sound ignorant but I'm four months and I just don't know what is what you know I just need some answers thanks. ...

Find W-2 [ 1 Answers ]

How do you get a copy of you 2004 W-2

View more questions Search