Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TerSor Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2007, 12:14 AM
    Brother not around his girlfriend and twins live with me, mother a meth addict
    :confused: My brother has gotten himself in trouble and as always in these circumstances the family suffers with the person convicted. I have moved my Brother's girl friend and their twins into my home due to thes circumstances. The girl friend is unable to support her self or two children. The Mother is receiving assistance and pays a small amount of rent for her self for residence but I do not charge for the twins. However, I provide for everythings else. I also provide all the care for these children when I am not at work. The Mother is a recovering meth addict and has a history of alcholol. It has been more and more increasingly of behaviors of drunkenness at home and when approached she then began taking off for days at a time with the twins to strange places. I am concerned for the twins as they are not even two years of age and where she has them, upon return they are tired, hungry, dirty, have rashes and missing home. This has been increasing and recently she was drunk and in a physical altercation with her mother (who raised her the same way) and took off with the twins and her 4 yr old son (the father has joint custody) while intoxicated and withnessed this outreagous behavior. Today she called me from a park at 6 PM and she sound strangely happy and said she would be home. I called her at 10 PM at night she sounded incapacitated, slurring and slow definitely not her self and babies were crying in the background. I asked her to speak to them. She did put one on the phone and I began talking and hearing him respond and the other crying still. Then I was disconnected and she never answered the phone. She confirmed earlier that she was with a person that has just been released from prison for drugs and is a known meth addict as well. I am absolutley paniced and scared for what the twins are going through... I would like to seek custody of these two children. Does anyone know what I can do?
    SHAVED Posts: 275, Reputation: 41

Apr 4, 2007, 02:42 AM
    I have no idea in which country you are living in. I really appreicate your concern and feel sorry about the twins. I think it will be better to seek some sort of legal help.
    LadyLuck1269 Posts: 20, Reputation: 4

Apr 4, 2007, 02:08 PM
    Call the POLICE... before the children get hurt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

I think my husband is on meth [ 26 Answers ]

Here are the symptoms Erratic behavior,wears sun-glasses all the time-even indoors,he seems to have aged decades,hair long and unkempt,teeth discolored,weightloss of fifty pounds or more in a few months,sometimes he seems paranoid,anger outbursts,cut himself off his family,new and strange friends...

Could my apartment be a *old meth lab* [ 3 Answers ]

hello. I been living in this apartment for 4 months. for 4 months I have been having small chest pain on the right under my breast but it subsided after about 2 months of living here I still kind of have it but I never really notice it anymore. When I wake up in the morning I always cough and...

Brother and Mother [ 3 Answers ]

Hello , I have a very strange family situation. I have 3 brothers ,I am the eldest and father expired and we have mother back in our country .My mother doestnt like my wife and she hates my mother-in-law .My wife is the only daughther for my in laws.My in Laws house is near some of our relatives...

I want to live with my MOTHER! [ 10 Answers ]

I want to live with my mother and my parents won't go to court and my father is agenst me living with her. She has a boyfriend that is very nice and has a job as does she. How old do I have to be to decide? My father has a wife and she is a BITC* I can't stand her! I hate the school I am at and he...

View more questions Search