Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richterli Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2013, 03:06 PM
    Might 36 hrs be enough time (etg) to clear two beers?
    I know this topic gets beaten into the ground, but now it's me, so I need to ask your opinions. I am 30 years old, female, weigh 130, and exercise frequently.

I drank four mixed drinks slowly throughout the day on Sunday. I drank two beers last night, and finished the last one around 8-8:30pm. Fast forward to today, and I learn I have to take an etg/ets test tomorrow by 9am.

Yes I have been drinking water. I know that EtG is water soluble - other than drinking water (but not too much so it becomes dilute tomorrow morning) are there any foods I can eat or *not* eat that would help/hinder? Does the fact that EtG is non-oxidative mean anything to me at this point?

Do you think I can pass the test tomorrow?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 03:08 PM
    You will be lucky to pass. It will be close but you never know, maybe you will.

Mar 19, 2013, 03:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by odinn7 View Post
    You will be lucky to pass. It will be close but you never know, maybe you will.
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    Entomology Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 03:30 PM
    We cannot help you cheat a test. You asked if you could pass, I am allowed to tell you that much but I can't (and won't) tell you methods you could use to cheat a test nor will I encourage it.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 03:31 PM
    We will not aid with illegal activity.

Mar 19, 2013, 03:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    We will not aid with illegal activity.
    Roger, okay. I hear you, and I agree. Sorry if the question upset anyone. That will not be put into action.
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:07 PM
    The question does not upset anyone, it is against the rules of this site to assist in illegal activity.

Mar 19, 2013, 04:13 PM
    The question does not upset anyone, it is against the rules of this site to assist in illegal activity.
    I understand. I signed up, asked a question, and (though I do know better, was just in a hurry) didn't read the rules. I have since gone back, and looked at them.

Might I ask your opinion regarding my initial chances of passing the test?
    Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:19 PM
    What are the consequences if you don't?

Mar 19, 2013, 04:26 PM
    What are the consequences if you don't?
    It would be a first time probation violation after having been on probation for nearly a year (out of two). I don't know precisely what the consequences would be, because I've never invited the court's ire before.

I know there's nothing I can do to change my outcome. I've just been scared for a good part of the day (clearly, that's all my fault as well). If someone had hopeful news I might sleep better tonight. If there's no chance whatsoever, at least I can ready myself.
    Entomology Expert

Mar 19, 2013, 04:58 PM
    There is a chance... you could pass... it's tough to say one way or the other because it will be close.

Let me preach for a second... you seem like a fairly nice person overall... don't push the issue and take chances. If you pass this, look at it as a second chance and stay off the alcohol for as long as you need to. Follow the rules and don't take chances. Just do what you need to do and move on.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test 44 hrs after last drink,I had 2 beers and the night prior 9 [ 19 Answers ]

At around 9 maybe 10 pm the first night started drinking till around midnight and stopped went home slept it off then the next day consumed 2 beers at my cousins and stopped at around 6pm I then had a drug test Tuesday at 2pm I am wondering if I will be OK for the EtG cutoff,I drank tons of water...

Will I pass an EtG test after 36 hrs after 3 beers? [ 0 Answers ]

I drank 3 beers Monday night ending at midnight. Tested Wednesday at 11:30am. I am female and weigh 110lbs. Will I be able to pass, I have been taking cranberry pills

EtG test after 12 hrs of drinking 8 beers [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a female 39 in good shape fast metabolism cutoff is 500 I think drank a gallon of water right before test what do u think

ETG test 88 hrs after finishing two beers [ 4 Answers ]

39 yr old 5'11. 195 lb male. Had two 12 oz beers in an hr ending at 11 pm Friday. Poss ETG test Tuesday 4pm.

View more questions Search