Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coach david Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2013, 11:31 AM
    EtG alcohol detection time
    I recently attended a twin's birthday party weekend. We (most of us), had about 5 liquor drinks late Friday night. We boarded a bus (we were not driving the entire trip) and resumed our consumption about 2 pm Saturday and each had about 12 more in the next ten hours. Sunday was game day and we started about 10 am. I believe we had 12 more during the day until about ten pm. Monday, was about a 12 drink day. Tues. we had 5 drinks all day. We stopped at 6 pm. That was it. Wed.-Sun.no one consumed anything alcoholic. Monday at 12 noon we were all required to do the 100- ETG UA's. Basically binge drinking of liquor for 4 days (average 6 hours sleep per night) and 5.5 days of total abstinence with some food and some water or pop. We are not advocating this type of behavior. We are not pilots or doctors and have ordinary jobs. We all are in our 50's-60's and average around 230#. We basically sat around and watched our own and others' football games. Not much physical activity. We have known each other for many years and drink regularly (tolerance). Now we are all concerned about the results. 4 on 5.5 off. Do we all face a positive 100-ETG UA? What are the chances of negative. Results? We are all taking this very seriously. Any medical/scientific answers here? Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 6, 2013, 11:46 AM
    If you cared about passing a test you wouldn't be drinking... so you waits and see what the results are... anything anyone thinks or says before then is moot anyway.
    daydreamer89 Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Mar 7, 2013, 08:07 AM
    Unless there are any of you with liver issues, all of you should pass with flying colors.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG alcohol detection time [ 1 Answers ]

I had approximately six vodka and grapefruit drinks Friday night and 1 beer stopping at about 1:00 a.m. I am a female 47 about 120 lbs and 5'2"-- I was wondering as it seems the EtG detection time can vary widely but isn't really as long as the 80 hour window claims. If I go in Tuesday would the...

Longest detection time for a urine EtG test? [ 33 Answers ]

I have been drinking for weeks and it has been 6 days that I haven't had any alcohol.Friday night was my last night of drinking and I had an EtG test done on Thursday afternoon,days before the test I drank plenty of water and urinated a lot all 6 days before the test.When I was drinking I would...

ETG Detection Time [ 1 Answers ]

Dr.Bill I am approx. 110 lbs 5'1 female how many hours would It take EtG for alcohol urine test to no longer be in symstem after 2 12oz bacardi silver sangria 6% alcohol?

View more questions Search