Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tikitrona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 02:48 PM
    Had 16 beers EtG testing
    Had around 16 beers on Friday night ended around Saturday morning at 3am. I have a UA on Tuesday at 6:00pm. Will I be OK? I think it's roughly 82 hours since last drink.
    allisterlq Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Nov 26, 2012, 02:23 AM
    Even though its 82 hours since your last drink... add a hour for each beer. That's 66 hours. Doesn't matter when you stopped drinking really. Your liver produces ETG until your BAC hits 0. I have no idea over how many hours it took you to drink that... so you were eliminating ETG from the time of your first drink. You are in a real bad spot even if you add 5 or 10 hours from BAC 0.. Not looking good for a pass. That's a lot of alcohol and there's no study on how long that's detectable.
    RNBSN Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Nov 26, 2012, 07:57 AM
    Do you remember when you had your 1st drink that day? Also, your height/weight, age, etc would be helpful.

If you drank over a several hour period, I suspect that you may be fine. Saturday at 3am to Tuesday at 6 pm is 87 hours. I suspect that you didn't drink all 16 beers at the same time. Even if you did, you will have about 71 hours after BAC 0. It will be in your favor if the cutoff is 500 or higher. Be certain that you are well hydrated prior to testing and that you void about 1 hour or so prior to submitting your sample. Your latest urine will have less EtG.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EtG test 4 beers [ 0 Answers ]

I drank four beers on Friday night started 8pm finished 1030 pm. Beers were 5.8% alcohol. I am 44 year old male 5feet 6 in. Weight 174 lbs. I get random urine EtG testing. Will I pass on Monday. I would test at 330pm. Thanks

How to do unit testing and functional testing on an Android app? [ 0 Answers ]

I have created an app that sends intents among multiple activities. After doing some research I have found that the ActivityUnitTestCase class is designed for unit testing while the ActivityInstrumentationTestCase2 is designed for functional testing. I understand the use of methods such as setUp(),...

Two Beers too dangerous? [ 27 Answers ]

I enjoy beer. I never get to the point of getting buzzed, and I've agreed with my girlfriend that I'd only have one beer when I go out with friends. Recently we had an argument when I told my girlfriend that me and a couple friends will probably go to a bar on Monday nights for a beer and talk....

View more questions Search