Ask
    aussiecash Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 02:46 AM
    How to pass EtG alcohol test in less than 24 hours
    How to pass EtG alcohol test in less than 24 hours
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 28, 2012, 02:51 AM
    I assume as you're asking this you have had a lot to drink and you shouldn't have.
    The BAD news is we will NOT assist you in faking an ETG test for whatever reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I pass an EtG alcohol test after 60 hours? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend is 270lb 38 year old male. He drank about 6 pitchers of beer Saturday night. He stopped drinking at 2am Sunday morning. Most of the day on Sunday and all of Monday and Tuesday he ate, drank a lot of water and soda pop. He also took a dose of B-12 all of those days. He has an EtG test on...

Will I pass an EtG test in 63 hours? [ 21 Answers ]

Hey dr bill. Let me start my say it is a pleasure for your guidance I have a little in sight of the test I have failed it before and saw my levels and everything with a 100ng cut off. So last year when I failed I had about 5 in a half standard drink got an EtG the next day. So I was drinking...

Does the saliva swab ETG alcohol test show back to 80 hours like the Urine ETG test ? [ 2 Answers ]

I heard when it's the oral swab it only tests back 12 to 24 hours for alcohol anyone know?

Can I pass an ETG test 78 hours after my last sip of alcohol? [ 0 Answers ]

120 lbs. Female. High metabolism. Had 1 shot of Brandy at 8 a.m. And 12 oz. 1 coors light can at 10 a.m. On Friday. Tested at 4 p.m. On Monday. Will I pass?

It's been 107 hours since my last consumption of alcohol, will I pass an ETG test? [ 5 Answers ]

I last drank Sunday evening, stopping at 10pm. I took an EtG test this morning (friday) at 9am; I haven't had a drop of alcohol in between those days and worked out very intensely on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

View more questions Search