Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hope2pass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2012, 01:53 PM
    Alcohol urine test
    I drank 36 hours ago an got tested. I flushed with a gallon of water knowing the test was coming. Will I pass?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2012, 02:21 PM
    I don't know the answer, but they will need to Know how many ounces of what alcohol, when the water was consumed, when you got tested, probably your weight and other variables, plus the percentage needed to pass, Maybe legal or zero limit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Urine Alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

What is the meaning of the alcohol urine test like this: Urine alcohol (medical) >10 mg/100ml I don't really drink any alcohol. Thanks for your answer in advance.

Alcohol urine test [ 7 Answers ]

If I had only 1-2 beers a few nights ago, and then I had a urine test the next morning, would it showup as any alcohol in my system?

Alcohol urine test. [ 8 Answers ]

I have liver disease,and am prescribed 2 mg xanex a day.have not drank in 6 yrs.sat night had 3 glasses wine and 2 longislandiced teas.stopped drinking 1am and took alcohol urine test wed 830am at court ordered intoxicated drivers resource center.am I safe?

Urine alcohol test [ 2 Answers ]

I took 3 beer (1.5L of budviser)and 600 ml of red wine (11%)i tested ma urine after 16 hrs ma weight is 87kg and hight is 170cm and I am 24 years old

View more questions Search