Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skootles Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 04:28 PM
    EtG testing for alcohol -
    I had 3-4 drinks on Tue. Night, 4 drinks on Wed. night, then 2-3 beers Thursday, then 2 beers Friday early evening - nothing - Sat.Sun.Mon and called in for EtG Tuesday at 5:30 pm. Is there a good chance it will be positive? Never heard of this testing that could stay in you system for 5 days, till now searching internet?
    50 yr old female -
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2012, 04:41 PM
    There shouldn't be any EtG in your system based on the drinking you note. With no consumption for 3 consecutive days paired with the 3 drinks Thurs and 2 beers Friday elimination should be complete.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Etg/ets alcohol testing [ 1 Answers ]

Why do some labs that do the etg/ets testing say that this type of test at the 100ng/ml cutoff and 25ng/ml cutoff say that: EtG/EtS can not be masked by illnesses I.e. Urinary tract infections, and false positive results from diabetes are eliminated? Are they saying that this is a 100%...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search