Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worried1400 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 07:13 PM
    Marijuana smoke
    My son was with people in a car and they were smoking marijuana. A blunt it was called. He had to take a drug test and was fine with it because he was told it was not in his system because he did not smoke it. He then was told later that it could come out positive.
    What is the right answer.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 20, 2007, 07:16 PM
    It will come out positive if he smoked it, inhaled it.
    isabelle Posts: 309, Reputation: 31

Feb 22, 2007, 09:49 AM
    If your son was in a car while a blunt was being smoked.. the test will be positive.. If I am wrong please let me know as I have always heard that second hand smoke will cause a positive urine test.
    beingscrewed Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2007, 07:01 PM
    Yes, it will be positive. If its inhaled its in his system. Depending on the type of drug test, the person who does it can tell by the levels if you are a regular user or if it was second hand smoke. I work at an outdoor concert venue and sometimes inhale the smoke and with my other job I am occasionally drug tested. They informed me of this because mine came out positive but the level was very low, and they could tell I wasn't a regular user.
    Mindy420 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2007, 11:43 AM
    It could go either way. If he was in the car when they were bakin it the drug test will not tell you whether he smoked. I mean, people can get contact buzzes from being in a car bake and not smokin. If it does come up positive, it could just be from him being around it. If he tells you he didn't, trust him and keep your eyes open. Watch for him to have visine, rolling papers, cigarillos, roach clips, or anything.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 28, 2007, 12:35 PM
    You did not mention why he had to take a drug test. Where they arrested or is the test unrelated?
    youngGirl1607 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by worried1400
    My son was with people in a car and they were smoking marijuana. a blunt it was called. He had to take a drug test and was fine with it because he was told it was not in his system because he did not smoke it. He then was told later that it could come out positive.
    What is the right answer.
    BS I say I was around that and I didn't smoke someone blew it in my face and I enhaled a bit and I was a okay!

When you smoke it is when it gets you
    interinfinity Posts: 142, Reputation: 8

Jan 28, 2008, 04:17 PM
    You would have to be in a car for a very long time, and they would have to be smoking an extremely large amount of weed for it to show up in a test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoke detectors going off [ 12 Answers ]

Our smoke/fire detectors went off in the middle of the night--the one downstairs first, then the one upstairs, with no detectable cause. We opened some windows and the shrieking stopped. What could have caused this? This morning as we sat at the breakfast table, a bright light flashed above...

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Marijuana Test! [ 66 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Marijuana Test damn! [ 2 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

Marijuana and Drug tests [ 4 Answers ]

Hullo there. I have smoked pot before, 4 times throughout last year. They were in spaces of about 2 to 3 months apart from each time. Last time was last Tuesday. (4th time that I had pot) Anyway, here is my question. If I've only had pot 4 times before --- I'm thinking about applying for...

View more questions Search