Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donniec253 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 01:55 AM
    EtG testing
    Drank heavily last Friday night up until at least 130am last drink. Drank crown cokes and seagrams 7 and shot of choclate cake, which contains frangelico and vodka. Had a total of about 8-9 drinks possibley 10. Test wed morning. So about 5days n between with no drinking. Will I pass EtG? Drbill100 please help.. Thanks.
    Donniec253 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 02:08 AM
    Actually this is me again rephrasing my question; I test Thursday morning.. so roughly about 128hrs of zero alcohol.. plz help. Thx.
    RNBSN Posts: 90, Reputation: 12

Feb 10, 2012, 07:12 AM
    Although it is always possible to fail an EtG test (even if you haven't drank any alcohol), The EtG from Friday/Saturday should be gone by Wednesday. Let us know how it turns out.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

ETG testing... please help [ 6 Answers ]

I am hoping that Dr. Bill will be around to answer... I had a large glass of wine Sunday evening around 8 pm, will have possible ETG on Thursday am @ 10. I have read all I can and see different things up to 80 hours and 80-120 hours, I am looking at about 84 hours am I safe and before you say...

EtG testing [ 1 Answers ]

I drink beer every day.I have to take a EtG test.how long before the alcohol leaves my system,so it will not be detected?

EtG testing [ 2 Answers ]

I drank one 3.2% beer Thursday night at 8:30 pm with dinner. After drinking I found out I may have to take urine test Monday at 9:30 am. Since finding out that I may be tested I have been exercising and drinking tons of water and cranberry juice. I was wondering if the one beer will show up on the...

Alcohol testing EtG testing [ 4 Answers ]

I had a etg/alcohol test 10 days ago and had wine the evening prior? I have not heard back from the lab. Has anyone failed or passed with having alcohol in their system? Thank you. Really stressed and very stupid!!

View more questions Search