Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Whatif Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 02:12 PM
    Will he pass?
    My son had one beer Friday night about 8:30. He had to take an EtG alcohol test on Monday about 5:30 pm. Will he be able to pass this? He is a smaller man. About 135 lbs and very muscular. He works out and sweats everyday. What are his chances?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2011, 02:37 PM

There is a limited amount of research on low level alcohol consumption/EtG elimination. Average EtG elimination time following one beer is 20.6 hours (cutoff 100 ng/ml) and have seen none longer than 30 hr. Ethylglucuronide (EtG) and Ethylsulfate (EtS) - EtG/EtS Blog

May 31, 2011, 02:48 PM
    Thank you. Im not sure if I am reading this correctly. Are you saying that he has a good chance of passing?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

May 31, 2011, 02:59 PM

Based on the amount consumed, 1 beer, and the time interval between drink and test, he should pass the test with time to spare.

May 31, 2011, 03:01 PM
    Thank you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass? [ 6 Answers ]

I don't smoke, but I am around it regularly, my boyfriend smokes weed, and so does my family. My boyfriend tries to be slick and he'll kiss me and blow the smoke in my mouth, but I have never inhaled it, if I did it was on accident. But the last time he did that was 12 days ago, and I have a job...

Will I pass? [ 3 Answers ]

I am also on probation and have to take EtG tests. So, you are saying you drink that much on the weekends and can still pass the test? The only time I believe I have failed was when I was drinking vodka. Never do that again. But I did have 3 beers on Friday. Here is is Monday and I have to...

Pass it around [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search