Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaj675 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2010, 11:36 AM
    Possession of a controlled substance cough syrup
    My boyfriend was arrested for possession of a controlled substance. It was a prescription bottle of cough syrup Ceron DM which is not listed on the Texas Penal code as a controlled substance. It was my prescription and I've got proof of it where it was filled. But one of his kids peeled the label off it. What can we do? He's been held on a 10,000 bond.
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2010, 11:58 AM

What was he doing with your prescription though? I'm sure one of our experts will correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe having a drug that's not prescribed to you is illegal. For example, my boyfriend was recently prescribed vicodin. It's legal for him to use that prescription. But he can't share it with whoever he wants and I if someone took his prescription they could get in trouble.

Apr 5, 2010, 12:32 PM

It was under the seat in the car. Evidently it had fallen out of my purse.

Apr 5, 2010, 12:33 PM

We live together and share two cars as well. We have his three kids on weekends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What if my son is stealing and abusing cough syrup [ 8 Answers ]

My son is 16 years old, has a criminal record including class D felonies, has been stealing and abusing cough syrup. He is currently on probation and has a court date pending for failing a urine screen for marijuana. What should I do?

Receipy of cough syrup for my 6 month old baby [ 1 Answers ]

I have 6 month old baby girl she suffer from cold & cough from last 2 week

Advil and Cough Syrup [ 1 Answers ]

My ovulation started on the 5-9th of dec my husband and I had sex all through.On Sunday the 10th I was down with a flu the doctor prescribed advil for me and cough syrup.I have been taking it though,I want to know if is okay can it affect me conceiving

View more questions Search