Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzybaby420 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 10:02 PM
    How do I pass a Pot UA?
    Heyy(:

Today I got suspended from school for having a "marijuana pipe" in my purse. And I have to get a urine analysis tomorrow. HOW DO I PASS?? There's a lot of expensive drinks I could buy, but I'm not down for that. Any HOME REMIDIES? That are not just myths?

S.O.S.!

-JazzyBaby
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 8, 2008, 10:10 PM

... I'm really lost by your question.

You're asking how to flush out THC out of your system... and I don't really know any products that have been proven to work. Plus, a lot of testing facilities test for chemicals.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 10:26 PM

There really isn't anything.

Simple answer, don't do drugs, then they won't be in your system.

Good luck.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 8, 2008, 10:44 PM

Hi, jazzybaby420!

I agree with the answers above and would just like to add that Ask Me Help Desk is not a place where it's okay to ask questions about "cheating" on or for anything.

People have to take a lot of different kinds of tests depending on the circumstances, the law, your own safety and well-being and also for the sake of the safety and well-being of everyone.

Thanks!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 10, 2008, 10:30 AM

You are not going to pass anything if you have been smoking pot. Sorry. There is no sure fire way of getting accumulated pot out of your system regardless what kind of concoctions are out there that claim to do the trick. Time, time and more time is the only way to successfully rid your system of any drugs whether legal or illegal.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    There really isn't anything.

Simple answer, don't do drugs, then they won't be in your system.

Good luck.
    I have to spread more reputation before I can agree with you Altenweg, but I like your answer. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 01:15 PM

There is nothing , even expensive items that will work, what you have to do is understand that ifyou do the drugs and get caught, you have to pay for it.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 01:40 PM

Its been two days since she posted... she likely won't respond now... I don't think they allow computer access from jail

:D
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 10, 2008, 01:43 PM

It depends on what prison she's sent to, some even have spas, golf courses, heck, they've got it better than we do.

Of course, there's definitely no pot in jail, so that would put a damper on the OP's stay there. ;)
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 02:00 PM

Well, there IS pot in jail... if your willing to smoke it... considering where is was when it came in ;)
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Oct 10, 2008, 02:02 PM

Well, since she got suspended from school she is probably a juvenile and I am sure that she didn't go to prison. Plus people who have paraphernalia don't go to prison even if their system does have pot in it. Prison is for more serious charges. She probably just got expelled from school and is grounded from using the internet.
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 02:08 PM

Ahhh...

Nothing better than explaining the humor right out of a good joke.

:D
    Ultra Member

Oct 10, 2008, 04:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Altenweg agrees: LMAO, you know this how? ;)

*spits*

Im still trying to get that taste out of my mouth

:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass? [ 3 Answers ]

I am also on probation and have to take EtG tests. So, you are saying you drink that much on the weekends and can still pass the test? The only time I believe I have failed was when I was drinking vodka. Never do that again. But I did have 3 beers on Friday. Here is is Monday and I have to...

Pass it around [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Ron Paul: A New Hope

Will I pass ua? [ 5 Answers ]

I drank some beers the other night will I pass ua I did in the morning

Thanks, but ill pass [ 2 Answers ]

I have a strong want to have a boyfriend, but I'm not desperate. Lately, a few guys have made passes at me and I've denied all of them. Also, I can't seem to even meet anyone that I am remotely interested in. I don't know why I can't find anyone that I would consider dating. :confused: I'm 15 yrs...

This too shall pass. [ 1 Answers ]

Reflecting upon what makes people stronger as a whole, it's the trusting in oneself for the knowing of what is true which allows us to get up in the morning and deal with life on life's terms. What has come to fruition for me is this: The pain, the anger, the hurt, the fear, the despair, the...

View more questions Search