Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gemini1969 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 23, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Due to take hair strand test
    I am due to take a hair strand test in the next couple of days testing for cocaine. This test is to go back 6 months. I have been clear of cocaine for 167 days, my hair is short (approx 3/4inchs long) and I dye it regually (twice a month) will anything show up?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 23, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Hell gemini:

Hair grows about a half inch a month. So, you've got about 45 days worth of hair on your head. Dying has nothing to do with it.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 23, 2008, 09:51 AM

And it has to do with the absortion of chemicals into the cells of the hair, Plus at times they take hair from other places than your head. It is likely to show up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair test [ 13 Answers ]

I am going to have a hair folical test done soon I need to know if there really is a shampoo that will clean my hair . Some one that used it and it worked... what brand and what its called please very important

I need to know about my hair test [ 2 Answers ]

I smoked weed on thanks giving but I only hit it twice my hair is 2 in long, will I pass:confused:

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

Will Benadryl, Alieve or Amoxicillin show up as anything in a hair folicle test?

Hair test [ 2 Answers ]

The last time I did any kind of drug was on Feb. 13th, I had a hair follicle test done on May 18th. The test is suppose to go back 3 months. Would that be March, April and May or do you think Feb. 13th is going to show up?

Pot, hair strand testing [ 1 Answers ]

How long does pot stay in the hair. How is the amount calculated? I have a hair follical test coming up soon. I haven't smoked pot in a little over 3 months, and have had a hair cut. Any one out there know anything that could be useful? Thanks in advance!

View more questions Search