Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherrifor29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 15, 2007, 09:23 AM
    I have to take a drug test for hefferson county tomorrow. I have a precription for lortab, but apparently I was not supposed to take them. I took them today... test is tomorrow, is there any way I can pass?:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 15, 2007, 09:26 AM
    Please do not piggyback someone else's thread, this just causes confusion and your question may get lost and never answered. Therefore, I have moved your question to a thread of its own.

Now, it is doubtful that you will pass, but if you have a current prescription it should be allowed.
    Foxy459459 Posts: 368, Reputation: 36

Nov 15, 2007, 09:30 AM
    Yeah if you have a prescription from your doctor then that shouldn't matter.
    fieldandstream Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2007, 06:38 PM
    Why did you have it written if you couldn't take it? If the bottle has your name on it that's all that matters...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 20, 2007, 07:15 PM
    You take your prescription with you, and show it to the test taker.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what I can do to pass a hair folical test [ 11 Answers ]

Okay I Am Writing This Because I Need Some Help.. I Have A Hair Falical Test On July 11 And I Have Relapsed On Crack And Pot A Few Times And Need To Know What I Can Do Too Pass It? Please Help Me This Life Or Death :(

How hard is it to pass the road test to get your N? [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering if someone could tell me how hard it is to get there N and what advice I should have before taking the test because I am really nervous!!

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

How to pass department store "personality" test? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi all, I want a job working for a department store, but many of them have these "personality" tests. Does anyone know the "correct" way to answer these things? A friend who works for Walmart said that they basically want you to be a "snitch" and "follow the rules" of the company. Can...

Help me to pass the road test [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, This is my first time to writing someplace to get help. The problem I am having May be is not a big issue in your eyes, but please help me. I am trying to get A driving license. as millions of people are driving. I feel so embarrassed as I still don't have my license so I can drive freely...

View more questions Search